• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
CritterKeeper

What Are You Listening To?

I've said this before, but the demigoddess of random numbers just reminded me of it.  Joan Jett of Joan Jett and the Blackhearts is a hell of lot better singer than Joan Jett of The Runaways.  Amazing what 10+ years of practice will do for you.

Also, Ms. Jett should trademark that "Yaww" noise she makes in about half her songs.  It's one of the more recognizable noises of Rock and Roll, at least to me.

The demigoddess of random numbers handed me "Three Little Birds".   Why is this song a classic of Reggae, beloved by millions, myself included, but "Don't Worry, be happy" is widely reviled?  

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

The demigoddess of random numbers handed me "Three Little Birds".   Why is this song a classic of Reggae, beloved by millions, myself included, but "Don't Worry, be happy" is widely reviled?  

I have no idea. I like "Don't worry, be happy." :(

The puppy next door is very unhappy.

That is not a code phrase or any thing, just a statement of fact. Doesn't sound like it's being mistreated, but like it's on the wrong side of door and is telling it's human about it.

Does this about 3 times a week, that I have noticed.

Downloading some famous movie themes by John Williams and some famous movie themes not by John Williams.

Then I noticed this was in my recommendations again, so I decided to listen to it again. It's two tracks from the end of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, titled "Your Father Would Be Proud" and "Hope", cut together. I can't not tear up listening to this.

You can tell exactly when Darth Vader activates his lightsaber.

Also, looking around, I found this. You ever hear that one song on TV but can't remember the name? Here's part 1. Hope it helps.