• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
CritterKeeper

What Are You Listening To?

178 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Drachefly said:

Where do you recommend I get them?

Depends on what you're looking for. They're all over YouTube. Go to my website for links:

https://dleejackson.lbjackson.com/music/

If you're looking for MP3s, OGGs, or FLACs, hmm. I'm not exactly sure where you'd be able to get all of them. Some of them are going to be available shortly after April, I hope.

My youngest brother is in middle school band, playing percussion. I'm at my old high school waiting for the concert to start. His school plays first, so they get to practice in the auditorium. They're doing warm-ups and rehearsals right now. 

So it seems like all three of us are musicians. I play piano sometimes, the middle brother played saxophone, and the youngest plays percussion. We could start a family jazz band! ...probably won't, but still.