• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

removed evidence of

11 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

(can we get a recap? i'm lost...)

Thomas went to school wearing his Adorable Pink Frilly Parka that was a gift from his late cousin Amelia.

She acquired a quite unusual Taste in fashion. She had neon streaked hair, and many chains hanging on her neck. But Despite her excessive muscle growth, she's entirely harmless and she gladly hugs almost anyone.

A long time has passed since Amelia died in a prank gone Wrong. Apparently Fireworks were installed with faulty launchers, making it rain explosions. Nowadays, she haunts a very large part of town. Paranormal investigators love to try to cajole information from people who knew Amelia years ago.

At school, Thomas has problems with solving a problem involving other problems. His teachers hate his habit of nesting problems within convoluted webs of letters and numbers to process the streams of data from the latest Paraguayan economic indicators.
What that even had decided be relevant, was questionable on the grounds of various things that are related to absolutiely nothing.

"What are you even doing with those gigantic orange binders?" asked the floating magical girl hovering upsidedown behind The unlucky teacher.

Jumping a good five meters, the former astronaut replied, "Who are you, and how did you become inverted in time?"

"I am Sunny Jim."

To paraphrase McCoy, "I'm a Doctor, not The Doctor."

Looking far into the interstitial chronosphere for an apple fleeing from several poorly aligned sandwiches in pursuit of the lonely astronaut.

A sudden burst of loud music shook the heavens and shattered walls for miles. Mr John Foster Dulles Pinkerton flew to the Moon, only to realize that the invasion had already begun during the SxSW Conference several decades ago.

(Six months later...)

A grand resurgence took place in my intestinal tract as many bacteria as there were stars in the recently ruptured appendix as a result of over consumption. suddenly developed sentience and began moving to Detroit. There wasn't much there.  Or so it seems to Detective Baconbits Von Neuman Vandertramp III, and it soon became quite a pickle.

The pickle leaped into the ominous star filled void.  A vacuum cleaner removed evidence of