• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

NP: Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Guilty by association comes to mind here, plus the fact that law enforcement in a post apocalyptic setting are the shoot first, ask questions later type.

8 hours ago, partner555 said:

I fail to see how you'd get negative karma for failing to reform crooks. It should be the crooks who get negative karma.

Negative Karma for doing their quests.

I'm wondering how many more it takes before she's got a Fat Man loaded and ready to go to town on some innocents.

Also, huh, New Vegas has the Mothership Zeta stuff in it, doesn't it?

Would be interesting to see Grace's opinion on what are basically the aliens of her universe except perpetually angry and crashed.

2 hours ago, RainbowWizard said:

Also, huh, New Vegas has the Mothership Zeta stuff in it, doesn't it?

That's in Fallout 3.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

That's in Fallout 3.

I think they mean the alien weapons, which are still in NV, although you have to take the Wild Wasteland perk to get them.

9 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:
10 hours ago, showler said:

Negative Karma for doing their quests.

Shoulda tried to reform them without doing the quests.

I don't think she was supposed to reform them in first place. But I didn't played it, so ... can someone summarize what are the crooks about and what are you supposed to do when police attacks them?

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think she was supposed to reform them in first place. But I didn't played it, so ... can someone summarize what are the crooks about and what are you supposed to do when police attacks them?

The crooks are there to attack and kill you, so that you have someone to attack and kill. You're supposed to kill them when the police attack them.* Very nuanced design.

*IIRC, I'm only oversimplifying a very little bit here. As I remember it, the only sapient group with less nuance are the Raiders. (Or maybe the Super Mutants?)

17 minutes ago, Matoyak said:

The crooks are there to attack and kill you, so that you have someone to attack and kill. You're supposed to kill them when the police attack them.* Very nuanced design.

*IIRC, I'm only oversimplifying a very little bit here. As I remember it, the only sapient group with less nuance are the Raiders. (Or maybe the Super Mutants?)

... so police will not shot at you?