• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

Story: Wednesday, April 6, 2016

And Elliot's filled in on the whole Susan and Diane situation. Though it looks like Nanase's seriously considering getting the ball rolling on having Diane meet Susan. I'm wondering if it's out of guilt over Diane almost getting killed before she could meet her flesh and blood sister. I'd say Nanase should talk to Diane first though, as I've said, Diane's already figured out that Susan is her sister, but doesn't know Susan's history. Maybe if Nanase told her, Diane would either agree to wait or push the idea of talking to Susan's mom about it.

No, he said Susan's in the next NP storyline (after Grace's Fallout Adventure) but I am leaning very much to the idea of it being about this.

Many of the threads are coming together. Les Immortels were, after all, involved with Susan and Nanase in France, and they may well still be hanging around. It is not certain that they will come out again soon but it is at least possible. Also, I am looking forward to seeing Susan meet Diane.

Oh, who am I kidding? I am just looking forward to seeing Susan, period.

Danger is a two way street. Experience is a one way bridge.

Diane the Citizen needs to gear up. Susan needs to clear up.

At least it'll be easier for Diane to take all this since she has already guessed that Susan's her sister.

The real question is how Susan's going to take all this considering her issues with her parents and all...

I don't know which is worse: if it turns out that Susan's adopted too (because that means she has invested all her emotions on someone that's not even her real father) or if they're her real parents (because that means Diane has been abandoned at some point).

19 minutes ago, NaYa said:

At least it'll be easier for Diane to take all this since she has already guessed that Susan's her sister.

The real question is how Susan's going to take all this considering her issues with her parents and all...

I don't know which is worse: if it turns out that Susan's adopted too (because that means she has invested all her emotions on someone that's not even her real father) or if they're her real parents (because that means Diane has been abandoned at some point).

It.... really doesn't matter if he's her "real" father or not. He was responsible for her, and had her complete trust, and he betrayed it horribly. It might, however, help her understand what happened and why, which can be a big step to healing.

42 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

I just hope dan doesn't pull a plotpoint from the tv sitcom playbook and have the blond mistress be their real mother...

that would just be WAY too cliche.

I am half hoping it was Diane's adoptive mother, and he is now her adoptive step-dad.

3 minutes ago, Sjmcc13 said:

I am half hoping it was Diane's adoptive mother, and he is now her adoptive step-dad.

WHAT.

so, you're saying you want Diane's mom to have been Susan's Dad's Mistress?!

O.o

Thats...

Uh...

Where do I even begin with that...

One way I could see that idea being interesting would be if Susan's "father" and "mother" weren't actually in a relationship at all, she caught him with his actual partner, and they decided it would be easier to let her believe what we've believed.

...beyond that... ehhh.

13 minutes ago, WR...S said:

One way I could see that idea being interesting would be if Susan's "father" and "mother" weren't actually in a relationship at all, she caught him with his actual partner, and they decided it would be easier to let her believe what we've believed.

...beyond that... ehhh.

Sounds too complicated a plot thread if you ask me.

7 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

I just hope dan doesn't pull a plotpoint from the tv sitcom playbook and have the blond mistress be their real mother...

It was kinda already implied just after Grace's Birthday, when Susan was considering leaving her hair half blonde/half black and saw the blonde woman she found her dad with in the mirror, the title itself was "The other woman with Susan's face". It's entirely possible Susan's dad is her real dad but had been having flings with the blonde for several years, he might have got her pregnant, and she might have insisted that he "adopt" Susan.

6 hours ago, partner555 said:

He did? When did he say that?

I posted the tweets in "The next Story NP" thread last night.

7 hours ago, WR...S said:

...beyond that... ehhh.

...That would be terrible

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

It was kinda already implied just after Grace's Birthday, when Susan was considering leaving her hair half blonde/half black and saw the blonde woman she found her dad with in the mirror, the title itself was "The other woman with Susan's face". It's entirely possible Susan's dad is her real dad but had been having flings with the blonde for several years, he might have got her pregnant, and she might have insisted that he "adopt" Susan

Plausible 

Now things are getting really interesting. Of course, most of us already saw this coming, but it's good to see that Nanase has the same idea. It also makes perfect sense. Since Susan's mother divorced Susan's father, she had become a single mother and probably just couldn't care for two children. So she had to make the tough choice of putting one of her daughters up for adoption. I wonder how Diane and Susan will react to this. They probably will refuse to believe it at first. Is there any way of actually proving this? I'm not sure if Susan's mother is still able to recognize Diane after all this time. Well, in any case, I hope their reunion will go well.

*sniff* I'm so proud of Nanase. I knew she was smart enough to see the light! Now all we need is Elliot to convince Ellen that they can't keep quiet anymore and that Susan needs to know about Diane.

11 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

Maybe so, but to me that seems to be exactly the case. Susan's father may or may not be her real father, but I'm sure that the blondie is her and Diane's biological mother.

10 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:

Um... What? That's impossible. There's no way the mistress is Diane's adoptive mother unless of course she is not Susan and Diane's biological mother, and that seems only too likely at the moment, since all three women have blond hair and the same face.

I guess it's still possible that Susan and Diane's father is Diane's "adoptive" father, but that would make no sense at all. I have a feeling that he's with their real mother and hasn't seen his daughters in years.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

It was kinda already implied just after Grace's Birthday, when Susan was considering leaving her hair half blonde/half black and saw the blonde woman she found her dad with in the mirror, the title itself was "The other woman with Susan's face". It's entirely possible Susan's dad is her real dad but had been having flings with the blonde for several years, he might have got her pregnant, and she might have insisted that he "adopt" Susan.

Exactly this.

47 minutes ago, Purple Smart said:

Now things are getting really interesting. Of course, most of us already saw this coming, but it's good to see that Nanase has the same idea. It also makes perfect sense. Since Susan's mother divorced Susan's father, she had become a single mother and probably just couldn't care for two children. So she had to make the tough choice of putting one of her daughters up for adoption. I wonder how Diane and Susan will react to this. They probably will refuse to believe it at first. Is there any way of actually proving this? I'm not sure if Susan's mother is still able to recognize Diane after all this time. Well, in any case, I hope their reunion will go well.

You're assuming that Susan's mother knows about Diane at all. My theory is that Susan's parents "adopted" Susan (even though her father knew he was her actual father) and Diane was put up for adoption by the mistress. Susan's biological parents kept seeing each other in secret until Susan caught them. Of course, it is possible that at this point Susan's father might have come clean and confessed that he was Susan's real father and even told his wife about Diane, but that apparently didn't go anywhere if he did. Either way, Susan was clearly told nothing about anything.

I'm still holding out for my theory that there's an Uryuom egg and Sir Raven's DNA involved in Susan and Diane's birth.

15 minutes ago, Arcanimus said:

I'm still holding out for my theory that there's an Uryuom egg and Sir Raven's DNA involved in Susan and Diane's birth.

I think someone would have noticed that by now, but hey, believe what you want and I'll do the same.

wouldn't that make the girls seyunolus? every seyunolu we've seen has had an afinity for shape-shifting, and ONLY shape-shifting. I'm not sure they even can get abilities not related to that.

hammer thing and magic weapon thing would contradict that, wouldn't they?