• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

Story: Wednesday, April 6, 2016

11 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

why is Duck in Moperville rather than with Noriko?

That question would work for ANY Noriko other child. Only answer to this was to make it due to Adrian Raven, and that's not really plausible because it would require him to know and he's not likely to keep it secret from Edward.

Why is Raven rearing a greater chimera? Raven is a half immortal, not a half Uryuom. Why does Raven have any connection to Uryuoms at all? So far as we as readers know, his connection to Uryuoms comes through the Verres family. Furthermore, we know that Noriko has at least one more son. Who might Noriko trust enough to foster her son if she wasn't going to rear him herself? Raven. In terms of narrative, it fits together neatly.

I can't believe you're still talking about this. I think it's extremely safe to assume that Noriko's younger children are with her in Europe training to follow in her footsteps. Noah's parents are dead and Raven probably knew them because he has been a teacher for a long time and he has had many other magic apprentices than just Tedd's parents.

4 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

I can't believe you're still talking about this. I think it's extremely safe to assume that Noriko's younger children are with her in Europe training to follow in her footsteps. Noah's parents are dead and Raven probably knew them because he has been a teacher for a long time and he has had many other magic apprentices than just Tedd's parents.

Sure, that is the most likely reality.

But where's the fun in that?  If it wasn't for the ban on time travel, I'd be working up a rationale for Greg being Grace's son.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But where's the fun in that?  If it wasn't for the ban on time travel, I'd be working up a rationale for Greg being Grace's son.

Greg Grace's son? He doesn't seem to be seyunolu ... also, he obviously didn't known her before.