• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Sketchbook: April 7, 2016

Who knows? Nah?

If that person keeps it up, we might as well have all of the characters be in a single picture.

On the subject of kneecaps, can anybody let me borrow a hand drill?

Still need Inara, River, Simon and Kaylee. 

Unused main 8 are Eliot, Ellen, Justin. 

I half think is should be Elliot as Inara for the sexual tension, Justin as Kaylee (everyone so far has been the opposite gender) and Ellen as Simon.  River, let me see.... George, ya got nothing here. 

Only recurring characters I can think of are Badger (Ashley???), Niska (Pandora???) Saffron/whatever her real name was (Bad Tom???), and the blue hand guys(???)

(Comment:) I though that every time Serenity crew needed to wash their clothes, they landed and string the wet clothes outside.

1 hour ago, Sjmcc13 said:

River, let me see.... George, ya got nothing here. 

Dex. To handle the "crazy" angle.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Dex. To handle the "crazy" angle.

I considered him, George at least would be amusing dressed as River.

The problem is no one is crazy, and super dangerous. Well, other then Damien. 

5 minutes ago, Sjmcc13 said:

... Pandora Chaos Raven. But she's same gender, so ...

18 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

Well, that pair would need to be done twice, once Firefly style, once Doctor Who style.

Then who would be Amy, or the Roman?

Well, Amy is obvious. With her personality the closest match is Ellen.

I know you didn't ask about him, but grace is almost as eccentric as the 11th Doctor, and she has similar (albeit better resolved) 'living with past failures' issues.

as for Rory... uh... Well, we need someone who is constantly overlooked, more down to earth than the other three, but when pushed can be just as badass as the doctor...

Greg?

Tedd's the only one that's had surprising moments of badassery that I know of, but as for overlooked and down to earth? OH! Charlotte's done something badass recently.

23 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:

I think Adrian has the "crazy, and super dangerous." part nailed down. That face in panel 9 is certainly crazy enough, and if he wasn't virtually hogtied by the laws regulating magic use by Elves I believe he would fit the "super dangerous" part as well.

From Dan's commentary...

In all seriousness, now I'm wondering about clothing sanitation while in outer space, and that's a wonderful thing.

If the ship has gravity (or simulated gravity) and a sufficient capacity to recycle water, there is no problem.

Grace as Eleven definitely works, but then it would have to be Tedd as River.  That could give us Ellen and Nanase as Amy and Rory if we wanted to keep the relationship factor.  If I had to pick a character to be Rory, I think it would be Justin, but that doesn't fit any of the rest of it.

Of course, Nanase would also be a great candidate for Clara....

14 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

that ad is older than i am...

But it s cultural impact keeps coming up. This can not be the first time you heard the phrase.