• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

Story: Monday, April 11, 2016

12 hours ago, Hunendora said:
On 4/11/2016 at 8:57 AM, Wildcat said:

I suspect Diane is going to need to get smacked a little to get along with Tedd. Kinda not looking forward to that, cause I think he's still a little fragile. Though it could be funny to watch Diane get death glares from basically everyone.

I've often thought Diane and Tedd might get along. They aren't perfect matches for each other, but have some common ground. If she could get him away from being a science nerd Diane might've been a bad influence on Tedd.

With the character growth they've had since, I still think they might get along well.

As long as no one kicks the bomb.

They do have common ground, and I think Diane would really like the stuff Tedd does if she let herself. But I think it's likely that Diane would make fun of him, she hasn't had that much character growth

7 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Of course Edward knows that Diane exists, but until recently, he's probably never had a reason to worry about her or mention her to the Main Eight. Now that Elliot, Ellen and Nanase (and Ashley) know that she is Susan's sister and needs protection, he might as well tell them everything he knows.

The question is what would Edward do if he would get the new information about abnormal hight aberration activity in area before he get the information about Nanase knowing she's Susan's sister. This question might easily end unanswered by them telling the sister part first or both in quick succession, of course, but I still like my answer.

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

They do have common ground, and I think Diane would really like the stuff Tedd does if she let herself. But I think it's likely that Diane would make fun of him, she hasn't had that much character growth

Also, she might not let herself like the stuff. It could turn her into nerd.