• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

Story: Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Oh. So it wasn't that he just don't like Pandora. There is specific "job" which would be "done" with specifically Elliot being dead. Also, there seem to be some reason why killing Elliot now (or in time he would need to mislead someone else) wouldn't help.

Hmmm ... how far exactly did he go when disappeared? Was it just for show and he actually stayed in the same place? Or did he actually go somewhere else so Tara and/or Helena and Demetrius wouldn't see him and then returned? When?

3 minutes ago, PSadlon said:

I really don't like that prick.

He tried to murder one of main characters. It's normal to not like him. Especially considering he didn't provided any reasons for that. Abraham at least had reason (also, changed mind). And Damian might not actually want to kill any of main characters.

Oh well, time to bring out the Pandora scanner. Still retroactively wondering why the Colonel has beef with Elliot. (Still liked calling him Colonel, though)

A, B, CM, Z. So not all immortals have morals.

24 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Our consolation is that Pandora is probably playing him.  The only question being directly or indirectly...

I don't think Pandora has any intention of actually killing anyone, I mean she probably expects that what she's doing could lead to casualties, but she's more about the surprise so she wants to see if the people she throws this stuff at can overcome it. This guy has an outright agenda to kill Elliot, and while "complicated mess" could mean anything, it might involve killing Elliot's friends as well.

It's a bit more than just that he tried to murder one of main character. Even if Elliot is being used an unwitting tool by Pandora, his killing him is not an acceptable first option. Last resort maybe, but first option is totally a dick move. Also what does he consider a complicated mess, It's something like murder a bunch of people then maybe murdering one person was better but it's still totally a dick move. If it's go through some of the more difficult but less blood thirsty solutions, he'd have a had a lot easier time and more support if he did that in the first place.

The only thing I can think of, and this goes back to speculation of who he could be back when we first saw him, is that he's Pandora's alternate from Magus' reality. This would of course be partially confirmed if his name also turns out to be Pandora Chaos Raven or a variation of it.

46 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Hmmm ... how far exactly did he go when disappeared? Was it just for show and he actually stayed in the same place? Or did he actually go somewhere else so Tara and/or Helena and Demetrius wouldn't see him and then returned? When?

We know from Pandora's visit with Sarah that multiple Immortals can occupy the same space without knowing the other is there. So it's quite possible that he never went anywhere after he disappeared at the mall, and then followed Elliot and crew to the tower and then to Andrea's camp in the woods. Or maybe he went somewhere else and then caught up to where Elliot was later.

I said before that I didn't think it was likely that this Immortal would organize aberrations in Moperville, but now that his intentions seem clear, I may be rethinking that statement.

19 minutes ago, Scotty said:
53 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Our consolation is that Pandora is probably playing him.  The only question being directly or indirectly...

I don't think Pandora has any intention of actually killing anyone, I mean she probably expects that what she's doing could lead to casualties, but she's more about the surprise so she wants to see if the people she throws this stuff at can overcome it. This guy has an outright agenda to kill Elliot, and while "complicated mess" could mean anything, it might involve killing Elliot's friends as well.

Well, she could've easily played him and predicted his attempt at Elliot's life will fail.

Note that we are still not sure what was her plan with the fireball and Dex, Grace and Noah. It might not be her intention to actually kill someone, but nevertheless she got close.

18 minutes ago, Aura Guardian said:

I, too, wonder what that Immortal's name is... and, upon considering what he tried and is trying vs what Pandora has done and is trying, I want to know if Pandora's recruiting.

Yes. She already recruited Dex ... Justin, Luke, Rhoda ... likely Catalina ... possibly this guy ... hey, she might've already recruited YOU and you just didn't noticed yet. Check your back. At least if you live in Moperville.

12 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Anyone else getting ancient crazy immortal vibes from him?

Not nearly as much as from Pandora. He's more psychopathic, but seems less crazy. Pandora is much crazier in relatively safer directions.

One thing to note about our Kentucky Fried Immortal:  He didn't name Plan A "Plan A".  He didn't name Plan CM "Plan B".  Someone else did.  

If an Immortal is acting on someone else's plan, they probably wouldn't bother with plans by anyone besides those of other Immortals.

4 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

One thing to note about our Kentucky Fried Immortal:  He didn't name Plan A "Plan A".  He didn't name Plan CM "Plan B".  Someone else did.  

If an Immortal is acting on someone else's plan, they probably wouldn't bother with plans by anyone besides those of other Immortals.

Hmm, his line in the last panel does point in the direction of him acting on someone else's plan.

But the line "I suppose I AM in a position to decide such things." suggests that these are his plans and he's able to change them as he pleases.

11 minutes ago, partner555 said:
16 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Hmm, his line in the last panel does point in the direction of him acting on someone else's plan.

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:

But the line "I suppose I AM in a position to decide such things." suggests that these are his plans and he's able to change them as he pleases.

Sounds more like "crazy" than "acting on someone's else's plan". It's also possible that the "different" person who prepared those plans was Kentucky Fried Immortal when younger (and saner), although ... how detailed could these plans be if prepared in advance?

12 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Sounds more like "crazy" than "acting on someone's else's plan". It's also possible that the "different" person who prepared those plans was Kentucky Fried Immortal when younger (and saner), although ... how detailed could these plans be if prepared in advance?

Maybe he has a dual personality?

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Yes. She already recruited Dex ... Justin, Luke, Rhoda ... likely Catalina ... possibly this guy ... hey, she might've already recruited YOU and you just didn't noticed yet. Check your back. At least if you live in Moperville.

I said recruiting, not "turning into unwitting pawns." 

2 minutes ago, Aura Guardian said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

I said recruiting, not "turning into unwitting pawns." 

Are you sure trying to tell Pandora there is difference is safe? I mean, I'm sure she doesn't see any.