• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
CritterKeeper

Things You Find Amusing

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

Aha, what’s so special about the cheesemakers?
Well, obviously it’s not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

14 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Blessed are the cheesemakers,
for they shall inherit the curds.

On the off hand chance you don't know, "Blessed are the cheesemakers" is quote from Monty Python's Life of Brian.

And for that matter cheese makers would inherit the whey, not the curds.   But you are a cheese snob, so I know you knew that.

;-)

18 minutes ago, mlooney said:

On the off hand chance you don't know, "Blessed are the cheesemakers" is quote from Monty Python's Life of Brian.

And for that matter cheese makers would inherit the whey, not the curds.   But you are a cheese snob, so I know you knew that.

;-)

Well. I've been kicked to the curd, now, haven't I?

Mom and grandparents are on a small trip out of state for a friend's retirement party...

Brothers are off to school...

I'm the only one here...

FRAT PARTY!

*nah; Splatoon, Star Wars, and sleep*

Today's TWB:

autotwb2353.png

I recognize Krosp from Girl Genius, isn't he a bit short and more of an actual cat than anthro compared to TWB characters? :)

The other two I assume are from other comics, but they don't ring any bells.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Today's TWB:

autotwb2353.png

I recognize Krosp from Girl Genius, isn't he a bit short and more of an actual cat than anthro compared to TWB characters? :)

The other two I assume are from other comics, but they don't ring any bells.

Tor is from not one comic but three: Nine to Nine, Swords and Sausages, and the now-completed College Catastrophe. Same crew producing them, mostly the same characters, but much different settings. And yes, in all three he's "seeing" a white fox chick. (For some value of "seeing" that may involve having his eyes closed for several hours.)

Pip is from Sequential Art. And in general I agree with this character about him.

While I still have Roger as my spirit animal, I am giving serious thought to having Miki as my spirit animal girlfriend.

autotwb2354.png

For those that read TWB, Doc, the human, has put the infamous Pitra cell phone photo up on his Patreon page.

Just in general he seems to be doing the same thing as The Dan in that his more "mature" sketches are Patreon only.  I also like the fact that he has a pledge level of $1.47

Pledge $1.47 or more per month

You get that same warm glow, but aren't as OCD about round numbers.

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

This is from a Japanese hotel. I suspect someone used a translation program and got a terribly wrong result. Or at least I really hope it is wrong.

What if the first button is labeled correctly, and the others are mistranslated?

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

What if the first button is labeled correctly, and the others are mistranslated?

I do not know, but either way I would not feel comfortable in that room while in the darkness and fumbling for the light switch.