• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
CritterKeeper

Things You Find Amusing

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

There needs to be a cringe emote reaction for moments like this. ;)

I take it that Mr. Cents has some financial issues of late?

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I take it that Mr. Cents has some financial issues of late?

Are you feeling well? I coulda swore /me would back me up with the list for Prof's reference.

8 hours ago, partner555 said:

When my mom asked what 50cents can afford nowadays, I said "the credit card surcharge".

5 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Pretty much anything he wants.

Ye gods, is there more than one of him now?  (I'm pretty sure that the person's appellation is in the singular.)

The "Forgotten Realms"  book "Volo's Guide to Monsters" has Kobold Inventors, which have, among other things "Scorpion on a stick" and "Wasp nest in a bag" as weapons.  The players were less amused.  

2nd-edition-kobold.jpg

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I saw a commercial for a prescription skin cream that claimed to be a "Nose to toes" eczema treatment.

That sounded like an incredibly difficult and inefficient application method.

I don't know. I hear Mikhail Baryshnikov swears by it.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:
4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I saw a commercial for a prescription skin cream that claimed to be a "Nose to toes" eczema treatment.

That sounded like an incredibly difficult and inefficient application method.

I don't know. I hear Mikhail Baryshnikov swears by it.

What's it called? Contortionol?

Turned on the Country Music Awards as potential non-distracting background noise.  The first commercial was a Chevy commercial showing people telling what they named their trucks.

I did have a friend in high school whose family named their various vehicles. The antique VW bug convertible was Tinkerbell. The RV was the TARDIS. The standard four-door car was, um, Mudge? Something from Spellsinger, I think. I never caught that particular bug; mycars have just been my car, maybe because so far I've only ever had one at a time.

Of all the possible "Google Doodles" there could be...

Today, 14 November, 2017, is the 131st anniversary of the patent for the first hole punch.

I use a hole punch every day at my office.  Before this invention, how did humans fill endless shelves of three ring binders with forms documenting forms that document forms?

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Of all the possible "Google Doodles" there could be...

Today, 14 November, 2017, is the 131st anniversary of the patent for the first hole punch.

I use a hole punch every day at my office.  Before this invention, how did humans fill endless shelves of three ring binders with forms documenting forms that document forms?

I want to know what the anniversary is of the first three-hole punch. It must have been a bitch eyeballing those three holes and punching them manually.

4 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I want to know what the anniversary is of the first three-hole punch. It must have been a bitch eyeballing those three holes and punching them manually.

I want to know what the anniversary of the paper shredder is. There is no more satisfying way to deal with the excess forms documenting forms that document forms. In an office I used to work in, the paper shredder was voted the greatest office accessory ever made.

7 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

the paper shredder was voted the greatest office accessory ever made

You worked in the office with Lt Colonel Oliver North?

And on the subject of amusing?

Passed an Optometrist office with this sign out front...

"If you can't see this, come in and see us"

Had been wondering for a if TWB had forgotten to do any of it's usual holiday gimmick comics.

Well..

autotwb2494.png

Guess it was good to get those out of the way before Christmas and New Years needed to be added. ;)