• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Sketchbook: Tuesday April 19, 2016

I can see them both wanting to wear the same thing just because it would be a couple-ish thing to do...

Not an option normally open to cisgender couples.

10 hours ago, AFNB said:

I don't think Pharaoh thought that because we've seen it in the comics.

Tedd would have one of those outfits because...well, he's Tedd.

He might saw it on deviantart ... in comics itself, Dark Sarah was wearing fishnet ...

... I still wouldn't be surprised if Tedd would have Zatanna Fishnet Tux WATCHES.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 7:05 PM, hkmaly said:

We don't. It might've been result of his experiments with clothes morphing.

... actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Tedd would have Zatanna Fishnet Tux WATCHES.

23 hours ago, AFNB said:

I don't think Pharaoh thought that because we've seen it in the comics.

Tedd would have one of those outfits because...well, he's Tedd.

I am having trouble finding the comic in the archive, but I recall a scene where Grace mentioned to someone that Tedd was considering getting a Zatanna  costume.  Whether Grace or Tedd would be wearing that costume had not yet been determined.

On 4/22/2016 at 8:09 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I am having trouble finding the comic in the archive, but I recall a scene where Grace mentioned to someone that Tedd was considering getting a Zatanna  costume.  Whether Grace or Tedd would be wearing that costume had not yet been determined.

Yeah I can't remember what costume it was, but I do remember Grace mentioning Tedd wanting to get one, and then someone asked "For you or for Tedd?" and Grace responding "I'm not sure.", AHA! found it!

Susan as Zatanna though....Is it worth getting hammered over? ;)

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

Yeah I can't remember what costume it was, but I do remember Grace mentioning Tedd wanting to get one, and then someone asked "For you or for Tedd?" and Grace responding "I'm not sure.", AHA! found it!

... watches wouldn't work for Grace, though ...

56 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... watches wouldn't work for Grace, though ...

No, but that's not the issue. It's canon that Tedd was interested in having that outfit, whether or not he managed to get one is another story though.

I wonder though, if Tedd wanted to make a watch the morphed clothing into a specific outfit, how would he do that? I guess a could of options would be either design it in a program similar to the one that lets him design body forms, or maybe scan an existing outfit, the later would produce more accurate results but would require Tedd to own the outfit already which would fit him wanting the outfit in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I wonder though, if Tedd wanted to make a watch the morphed clothing into a specific outfit, how would he do that? I guess a could of options would be either design it in a program similar to the one that lets him design body forms, or maybe scan an existing outfit, the later would produce more accurate results but would require Tedd to own the outfit already which would fit him wanting the outfit in the first place.

Hmmmm ... good point. While designing clothes is much easier than designing body parts, there are likely subroutines for body parts already in program while things like fishnet would need to be programmed ...

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Susan as Zatanna though....Is it worth getting hammered over? ;)

I don't think Susan would go on a hammer spree if Justin alone had that thought.
But if the idea got to pre-uniform controversy Tedd, there would be no survivors.  By the time she met Jerry, she would have found a death glare cast in Tedd's general direction to be sufficient.

And Thank You Scotty for finding that comic. I was thinking the conversation involved Sarah before Painted in Black

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Forgot Vital Point