• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
cdrudd

Is 910CMX still relvant for SailorSun.org Fans?

Remain with 910Cmx  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should SailorSun.org remain with 910Cmx

• Yes!
    • No

Long ago, I became part of the 910cmx community. At the time, it worked well, as this forum gave the readers the ability to comment on comics and other points about the comics.

Since the loss and recreation of the forums... Is it still relevant. Do SailorSun.org or JeanieBottle fans want or need 910cmx?

Readers can now comment directly on the site... and since the re-boot of the forums... no posts, no comments in the SailorSun.org and Jeanie Bottle areas...

Should SailorSun.org and Jeaniebottle still remain part of 910CMX?

Well the Jeanie Bottle area won't let me start threads. The button is missing and when i tried to enter the url manually i got an access denied error. Otherwise i'd be active over there.

Kinda hard to take part in something that's nonfunctional.

I would suspect that's a rather large stumbling block right there.

I think it's time to face facts--910CMX is now the official EGS forum.

Really, the only reason this site is still going is because of Shive; check the post counts on each board here and see for yourselves. If members weren't constantly coming back to chatter and speculate on EGS, this place would've closed years ago (heck, this place was already a ghost town before the reboot). I think it's time to move on.

On 5/30/2016 at 10:08 PM, The Wozard said:

Really, the only reason this site is still going is because of Shive

Irony. I found my way to EGS because I was curious about that superpowered alien squirrel girl in Jeanie Bottle 102. I'd hate to lose the the EGS forum, but I really want to have one on CD Rudd's works that works as well as the EGS forum here. Comments on the sites are nice, but they close off and really can't be referenced. And I want to address more general topics, like when is CD going to realize that closing down Sailormoon.org so he can have time for Wolfpak is a really, really bad idea. Wolf has tons of character design, I suppose, but it's been on the shelf much too long past its "Best By" date. It reminds me of how James Cameron promised us a live action Battle Angel Alita movie for years, and then finally admitted it was never coming, and seems to be doing the same thing with the Avatar sequel. Or Pixar putting off an Incredibles sequel so they could make a seemingly endless series of crappy Cars sequels and spinoffs and movies about French rats ("I don't think rats are annoying enough--let's make them French!")