• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

Sketchbook: Thursday April 21 2016

5 hours ago, Circe said:

I really love FV5 Greg.  We need to see more of her!

Also am I the only one who is imagining Justin changing into Justine mid-jump?  swish-swish-swish-boing! :D

I've liked FV5 Greg too...

18 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Justin needs to learn the benefits of a sports bra.

Either he learns quickly, or there really IS some magic support for boobs in the FV5 form.

6 hours ago, Circe said:

Also am I the only one who is imagining Justin changing into Justine mid-jump?  swish-swish-swish-boing! :D

Would explain the ineffective bra choice.

maybe because every time it's come up he's expressed a certain degree of discomfort with it himself?

from wanting to be drunk if attending such a themed party, to hoping Ellen had any non-boob-related beams that could be used for training?

Well, there was the time when he tested to see if water transformed Elliot, so obviously not too uncomfortable. Though I think much of his being uncomfortable also has to do with the fact that he's older than the main eight and at the time of Grace's birthday party, several of them were under 18 and I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to end up in possibly compromising position with minors. Remember, by the end of the party, everyone had essentially paired off and had varying degrees of intimate contact and I'm sure Greg wouldn't let himself get carried away in any of that, but it would have likely been extremely awkward for him.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But for some reason, Greg is the one normally male character in EGS we have seen transformed where the transformation does not seem right to me.

Maybe Dan needs to show FV5 Greg in Chun Li garb ...?

while he's at it, just do a montage of Greg as the entire cast of Streetfighter.

I bet he'd make a good Akuma.

(EDIT) er... scratch that, I didn't realize there were 60+ characters... so um, just the really well known ones. 

6 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

while he's at it, just do a montage of Greg as the entire cast of Streetfighter.

I bet he'd make a good Akuma.

(EDIT) er... scratch that, I didn't realize there were 60+ characters... so um, just the really well known ones. 

Probably just the original Streetfighter 2 cast. :)

Wheee! Bouncy girl Justin is adorable!

23 hours ago, Circe said:

That is a hilarious mental image, but unless his clothes changed too, I don't think it's very likely. Then again, everything is possible in non-canon.

1 hour ago, SeriousJupiter said:

That is a hilarious mental image, but unless his clothes changed too, I don't think it's very likely. Then again, everything is possible in non-canon.

Wouldn't surprise me if a new variation of Ellen's beam turned out to let her modify clothing....

4 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
6 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Wouldn't surprise me if a new variation of Ellen's beam turned out to let her modify clothing....

Well, her copy beam IS able to modify clothing ...

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

Well, there was the time when he tested to see if water transformed Elliot, so obviously not too uncomfortable. Though I think much of his being uncomfortable also has to do with the fact that he's older than the main eight and at the time of Grace's birthday party, several of them were under 18 and I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to end up in possibly compromising position with minors. Remember, by the end of the party, everyone had essentially paired off and had varying degrees of intimate contact and I'm sure Greg wouldn't let himself get carried away in any of that, but it would have likely been extremely awkward for him.

I'm not sure if his uncomfort came from transformation or just seeing big boobs.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Well, her copy beam IS able to modify clothing ...

Yeah, the copy beam copies the form + clothing, and if the target doesn't have any clothing, Ellen's doesn't change which could have embarrassing results.

But in terms of her other beams, they don't seem to affect clothing, Elliot did make a joke that Ellen might get a nightie beam at some point, we'll see if Dan goes through with it or not though. ;)

In the early days of EGS, nothing could change clothing, but those times are long gone. It's just a matter of time until Ellen learns to change her target's clothes as well as form, assuming she hasn't learned that already off-screen.

Elliot and Tedd can change their own clothing when they transform, so it's logical to assume that Ellen will learn/has already learned a beam spell that changes the clothes of its target.

Edited by SeriousJupiter

1 minute ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Elliot can change his own clothing when he transforms, so it's logical to assume that Ellen will learn/has already learned a beam spell that changes the clothes of its target.

The dreaded Lingerie Beam!

It's pretty much been stated through Nanase's spell usage, that new spells that are gained are based on how a person used their magic, Nanase got a lot of disguise based spells because she kept a lot of the magic usage hidden (when she was grinding spells during class and such), Elliot on a couple occasions wished the superhero spell had a different outfit and eventually (probably a while back, we don't know because he hardly reads his spellbook) he got his wish, Ellen might just need to use the beam several times while thinking of clothing for the beam to get upgraded.