• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Announcement and apology

Gentle forumgoers all,

Some of you may have noticed that I have been unusually short-tempered and hypersensitive of late. I am afraid that this is not your imagination. Due to RL circumstances I am under an unusually large amount of stress, and I have recently arrived at the reluctant conclusion that it is affecting my judgment. I will attempt to watch this more closely but I would also like to say that if you yourselves feel that I am reacting too strongly, you should not hesitate to point this out.

The ideal would be to find a temporary or permanent addition to the moderator staff to cover for me while my current situation persists, and I intend to take this up with Robin. In the meantime, I apologise to you all and thank you for the patience you have shown.

My best regards,

The Old Hack

You do what you can to take it easy Hack, but don't think this makes you unfit to be a moderator, if anything this just a reminder that you aren't an emotionless robot and you're not immune to stress.

In the time that I've been in these forums, I've seen you do your best to keep things civil and friendly. Allowing us to be able to say when we think something's not right is not only a sign of a good moderator, but a good person in general and I believe that's what makes this a good community.

Hack, in the time I've visited, lurked, and ignored these forums, you've been one of the most consistent voices of reason I've run across in any forum. You have my support in anything you feel like you need to do in order to keep things going in the right direction for yourself, whatever it may be. Hope things get better.

You do your best in what is often a thankless job.  Even under stress you have striven to be as fair and impartial as you know how to be.  And you make some witty comments as a forum-goer. 

Go if you need to.  Stay as a non-mod if you want to.  You're welcome here.