• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

NP, Friday April 29, 2016

10 minutes ago, Sjmcc13 said:

That half makes me want to see a sketch of susan beating up the legion Centurion's and Praetorian's with a super sledge (Oh, Baby!). Possibly dressed as a NCR Ranger minus the helmet. 

That would certainly be a fitting weapon for the Hammer Queen. :D

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yes, the Bromans would probably count as "inherently offensive to women", and deserve a good beating.

I think we can skip the 'to women' part and simply label them 'inherently offensive.'

4 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

I think we can skip the 'to women' part and simply label them 'inherently offensive.'

They strike me as the embodiment of the ultimate dream of a group of extra-immature Frat Boys and bully-type high school athletes--their society is set up to give them (or at least those who dominate among them) all of the sex, booze, and bullying that they could want.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

Oh, by the way, Susan would be proud of Grace here (see commentary). ;)

Good catch. Apparently, Dan already forget this, considering he didn't linked it ...

8 hours ago, Scotty said:
8 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:

That half makes me want to see a sketch of susan beating up the legion Centurion's and Praetorian's with a super sledge (Oh, Baby!). Possibly dressed as a NCR Ranger minus the helmet. 

That would certainly be a fitting weapon for the Hammer Queen. :D

Definitely. Although I suspect that Susan beated them several times with different weapons.

Speaking as someone who has played more hours of Fallout New Vegas than would be considered healthy, I can assure you that this is absolutely the correct response to that faction. Of course, I also have a tendency to farm their assassination teams for high-level loot which I will keep selling until I can buy the top-level gear from the Gun Runners and the couple of other places that have it... But dude. The Legion's just plain hardcore evil. They all have it coming.

18 hours ago, Random Wanderer said:

Speaking as someone who has played more hours of Fallout New Vegas than would be considered healthy, I can assure you that this is absolutely the correct response to that faction. Of course, I also have a tendency to farm their assassination teams for high-level loot which I will keep selling until I can buy the top-level gear from the Gun Runners and the couple of other places that have it... But dude. The Legion's just plain hardcore evil. They all have it coming.

I'm not so sure. To me, it seems Grace violated the first of seventy maxims of maximally effective mercenaries: Pillage, then burn. Unless the fire happened by itself or she did finished the pillage before and have the loot of-panel.

... what, of course the issue I have with her response have nothing to do with killing the legion.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I'm not so sure. To me, it seems Grace violated the first of seventy maxims of maximally effective mercenaries: Pillage, then burn. Unless the fire happened by itself or she did finished the pillage before and have the loot of-panel.

... what, of course the issue I have with her response have nothing to do with killing the legion.

That only works if Grace was playing the part of a mercenary, trying to bring peace to the wasteland in a non-violent manner doesn't really fit the mercenary profile, when it came to the legion though, the only way to deal with them is by bringing swift retribution upon them.

23 hours ago, Scotty said:

That only works if Grace was playing the part of a mercenary, trying to bring peace to the wasteland in a non-violent manner doesn't really fit the mercenary profile, when it came to the legion though, the only way to deal with them is by bringing swift retribution upon them.

I was commenting the "I can assure you that this is absolutely the correct response to that faction" part. Of course Grace isn't mercenary, so it's understandable she's making mistakes. Pointing them out should help others to not repeat those mistakes.