• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

4/30/16 - I Don't Like Black Licorice!

For the record, Sugar Rush actually DID try to eat Gelatin Boy once.  However, as he is part gelatin and part boy, he tastes like a mix of orange flavoring and sweat.  Not appetizing at all.

The title of today's comic references an old interactive "Clickamajig" from Nickelodeon's website, back in the day (not sure if it's still around), in which you got to click on treats to give to adorable costumed children.  Giving them caramels was always appreciated, but if you gave them black licorice, their eyes would grow large, and they'd sprout fangs or horns as they said - in demonic-sounding voices, I might add - "I don't like black licorice!"

The title for this comic is also for my best bud, Chris.  He knows why.  Hee hee...!

Anyway, have you entered my contest yet?  You've got less than 3 weeks left!