• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

A few more of my oldies:

large.5710f01a9238e_ABadIdea.jpg

A lot of people seemed to like this one. For some reason.

large.5710f02c81767_GetUsedToIt.jpg

After the card game, I feel all the more justified with this one.

large.5710f0074c494_Theressomethingfamiliar....jpg

Hmm. Let's try appending an implicit 'and this statement is true' to Elliot's statement.

"I will be hanged and this statement is true." Well, that's false, since if the statement is true he'd be beheaded. So he'll be hanged. Since the statement is already seen to be false based on its claiming to be true while it isn't, it is consistent for him to be hanged. (A & B is false if A or B is false. We saw B was false, so whether A is false no longer matters)

I think I've only done one strip slay in my life, so I guess I should repost it:

BCiJDkg.png

I should really create more slays, but I lack good ideas. I'm loving all of yours, though! Some of them are very inventive :3

3 hours ago, AFNB said:

It's also worth pointing out that most of his stuff only causes temporary transformations.

Though if you put someone under a transformation constantly, it would stop the cancer from progressing, I guess...

11 minutes ago, podian said:

Though if you put someone under a transformation constantly, it would stop the cancer from progressing, I guess...

We've had this discussion about whether or not the TFG can be used to cure cancer or other genetic issues. The only evidence in favour of this goes back to when Elliot was trying to convince Justin that getting zapped was safe, saying that studies showed that it increased longevity (as well as doing wonders for the sinuses). One would assume that part of increasing longevity would involve repairing damaged or cancerous cells.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

We've had this discussion about whether or not the TFG can be used to cure cancer or other genetic issues. The only evidence in favour of this goes back to when Elliot was trying to convince Justin that getting zapped was safe, saying that studies showed that it increased longevity (as well as doing wonders for the sinuses). One would assume that part of increasing longevity would involve repairing damaged or cancerous cells.

Though I think it doing wonders for the sinuses may be very true, I doubt that Elliot knew what he was talking about while saying it increases longevity (in particular because I assume no such "studies" exist (or at least aren't easily available to the group) and Elliot doesn't seem like the kind of person who would read them (though I guess Tedd would know this kind of stuff)).

I love nesting brackets, by the way.

4 hours ago, Maplestrip said:

Though I think it doing wonders for the sinuses may be very true, I doubt that Elliot knew what he was talking about while saying it increases longevity (in particular because I assume no such "studies" exist (or at least aren't easily available to the group) and Elliot doesn't seem like the kind of person who would read them (though I guess Tedd would know this kind of stuff)).

I love nesting brackets, by the way.

In the page I linked, Elliot specifically says that Tedd has read both Uryuom and government studies that show the effects on non shapeshifters. Edward works with both the Uryuoms and the government so I don't think it'd be hard for Tedd to get access to those studies.