• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Amusing, but Tedd's experiment on Sarah's first day as his assistant demonstrated that a transformation that the transformed person wishes to maintain will tend to continue as long as energy is available to keep it going. Thus, if Elliot would revert to male while having sex as a female, it would be due to literally anything OTHER than the transformation "running out".

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

it would be due to literally anything OTHER than the transformation "running out".

For example, Elliot and Unspecified Partner are in the back of a van as it is driven out of the super-saturated Moperville magic swamp.

Here's a few old ones of mine. Pretty much every slay I'd made before the Crash is dated October 27, 2013, 2:22AM on my computer. I think that's just when I copied them into their current folder.

large.58df46a03f6ec_TeddtheTroper.png.9b
We've all been there, haven't we? Also, how did Tedd manage to put hyperlinks in spoken dialogue?
(I think at one point I considered making that into a bunch of different images where the ones that were the links actually linked to places. Would've been a mess of a puzzle, though).

large_Liar.png.79b78c3ff9fe27ffd2fc5edae
Someone mentioned cake and lying and this arc on one of the other threads a little while ago, so I figured I'd bring this back.

large.58df4703eaa2d_NanasesMangapart1.pn
large.58df4723899e1_NanasesMangapart2.pn
Nanase reading manga. The pages I picked were carefully chosen.

large.Firebending.png.f3dd9a78d9efe30696
That's probably a good idea, Susan.

And this thing.
large.58df4774aa22f_Elliotjustlost.png.f

Next batch: something about barrels.

Edited by Zorua
Fixed images

I'm back!

With lukewarm filler:

udyGGT9.png

And something closer to home, the specter of Cashier!Pandora standing behind me, ranting about the obtuse computer system and about those who use it.

h11NZHS.png

Come to think of it, with that kind of shapeshifting, Pandora could be anyone's coworker...

2 hours ago, Gamma Emerald said:

Does anyone here have skill with cutting out specific panels? I'd like to be able to request them for use on other sites.

On that note:

itfyji.png

(I had that already extracted.)

As for requests, I might consider them when/if I find the time, but that isn't a guarantee or commitment.

4 hours ago, Gamma Emerald said:

Does anyone here have skill with cutting out specific panels? I'd like to be able to request them for use on other sites.

I can't work out how you can be able to do something WITH a panel, but not know how to cut it out?  Gimp will do it for free.  Photoshop will do it for the rich or piratical.  Am I missing the real question here?

5 hours ago, Gamma Emerald said:

When I really want to get fancy, I use the GIMP, but for cutting out panels, I use Nimbus Screenshot (an app for Chrome). If you don't want to do that, and assuming you have a PC running Windows, you can do it by hitting the PRINT SCREEN key, then going to Paint and CTRL-V. You'll get a shot of the whole screen. You'll have to crop it before you save it (Nimbus lets you crop and even do some editing before you save.)

The PRINT SCREEN method takes more work, but it has a significant advantage if you want to save a popup window activated by a rollover, something you'll see pretty often if you play Facebook games.

On 9/20/2016 at 0:09 AM, TehEpicDuckeh said:

someone should make a slay of panels 3 and 4 from this. it is great. not much space tho.

El Goonish Shive   2013 04 17 a.pngEl Goonish Shive   2013 04 17 b.pngEl Goonish Shive   2013 04 17 c.png

13 hours ago, Gamma Emerald said:

I use Awesome Screenshot, also an app/extension for Chrome. I had another that I used, but then I lost it, and couldn't find it, then found this one instead. It's pretty neat, though. I can hit CTRL+SHIFT+S to quickly switch to capture mode, then use the annotation pen (Set to White/16px) to erase any text I don't need. (I literally JUST figured that out, though. I used GIMP to create the Ashley Krak-a-Thoom template...) You can also add text from the same edit window.

Agreed. As usual, I am appalled by how bad one major candidate is... and even more so by the fact that the other major candidate makes that one look relatively GOOD.

(Specification of which is whom is deliberately omitted.)