• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

5 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

I'm having some trouble seeing how this would make Elliot more comfortable with leaving town.

That's the point, every time Elliot's left town was a bad experience, mind you I doubt he regret's Ellen's existence but even she admitted that day was the worst day of her life.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

That's the point, every time Elliot's left town was a bad experience, mind you I doubt he regret's Ellen's existence but even she admitted that day was the worst day of her life.

All of a sudden his reluctance to leave becomes perfectly comprehensible. Who knows what might happen the next time? Cheerleadra gets snatched by a dragon looking for a virgin and then has to fight her way free past an army of Puritan clothiers?

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

Actually, the last time he left town, it was by force from a half hedgehog man.

I'm having trouble finding where/if it's stated that "The Nest" is outside the Moperville area, besides which, I consider being abducted and leaving voluntarily to be entirely separate things.

9 hours ago, Joker said:

I'm having trouble finding where/if it's stated that "The Nest" is outside the Moperville area, besides which, I consider being abducted and leaving voluntarily to be entirely separate things.

Possibly, but it might still add to a subconscious sense that 'leaving town is unpleasant/unsafe.' And that is all we really know about Elliot not liking to travel -- that he doesn't like it, that is.

On 11/4/2016 at 11:37 AM, Scotty said:

Actually, the last time he left town, it was by force from a half hedgehog man.

True. It was the time before Elliot spontaneously created another human being. Maybe Elliot doesn't count the kidnapping because he didn't leave town on his own that time?