• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

4 minutes ago, Joker said:

Is Godzilla even a U.S. citizen?

Nope, but then again, well, yeah, what are our options.  Opus isn't either, Giant Meteor doesn't meet residence requirements.   This leaves Mortimer J. Abraham Tiberius Nickelovich-Smythe aka "Doc" as our best choice.

This, of course is the after election party for 2004, but he is running this year, see banner ad in upper right hand corner of his web site.autowb381.gif 

30 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Will anybody tell him "no"?

E. Bloom,  B. Darmha, A. Bouchard and  J. Bouchard might.  They would be joined by A. Lanier, but he tragically passed away in 2013.

15 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Which Godzilla? I absolutely refuse to vote for the 1998 one. I have long been suspicious of the Size Does Matter movement.

That wasn't Godzilla.  It was just a mutant iguana.  Some people who didn't know any better thought it was Godzilla. How fickle fame!

It wasn't even a Kaiju.  Kaiju swat combat aircraft.  They aren't killed by them.

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

That wasn't Godzilla.  It was just a mutant iguana.  Some people who didn't know any better thought it was Godzilla. How fickle fame!

It wasn't even a Kaiju.  Kaiju swat combat aircraft.  They aren't killed by them.

Plus 1998 Godizilla was a chick! Remember, she laid eggs?

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Plus 1998 Godizilla was a chick! Remember, she laid eggs?

Being female doesn't disqualify the 1998 Gozilla.  There are a few female kaiju.  Not many though.

The genuine Godzilla was raising a juvenile of its same species in some of the sillier Toho Studios movies.  Some fans argue that this means the Godzilla that appeared that every classic 50s and 60s Godzilla movie after the first was female.  (reminder: Godzilla died in his first movie.  Those fans argue that the dead Godzilla was the male)

That's before we talk about Mothra.

I don't think that Sarah is going to go past "fully bisexual" to the point of preferring female partners over male...more likely she will be "Boy, girl, whatevs", as Elliot terms it.

10 hours ago, ijuin said:

I don't think that Sarah is going to go past "fully bisexual" to the point of preferring female partners over male...more likely she will be "Boy, girl, whatevs", as Elliot terms it.

Which, as I understand the scale would actually be a 3, not a 2.  Could be wrong.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:
12 hours ago, ijuin said:

Which, as I understand the scale would actually be a 3, not a 2.  Could be wrong.

Yeah, 3 is bi, 2 still prefers opposite sex, but same sex doesn't look too bad either.

In regards to Elliot, that's more gender identity than sexual preference. Elliot still prefers females even if in a female form, unless using a mind altering form like the mild mannered secret ID, but even then once Elliot noticed, he quickly changed to male. Elliot's behavior with Sarah during Grace's birthday is different too in that the forms were designed to strengthen attraction towards the opposite sex, meaning f!Elliot would be attracted to m!Sarah because the form made it that way, but also Elliot probably had it in mind that Sarah was still Sarah and their current forms shouldn't change how they feel about each other. I'm not sure if the same would apply with Ashley if the subject came up, but in terms of his sexual preference, he's either hetero when male, or lesbian when in his own female forms, and hasn't shown any natural attraction towards males.