• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

1 hour ago, Drachefly said:

InfiniteRemnant, those 5 slays made MUCH more sense when I figured out that it was in squares, not strips. It seemed like he kept standing up and sitting down.

Yeah, they worked a lot better when I made my browser window NOT full-screen...

12 hours ago, ijuin said:

Ok, I don't quite get the "three days" reference . . .

Must be based on how long it is until "The Grand Tour" starts "airing" on Amazon Video.

On 11/16/2016 at 10:37 AM, TamarTree said:

voltairetellsitlikeitis.jpg

While I really want someone to punch Voltaire in the face, someone giving out this advice would be good. (At least the parts aimed at Nanase and Edward. I personally don't see a problem of siblings sleeping in the same room or being bare-foot in one's own home.)

50 minutes ago, podian said:

You're... pretty quiet here.

Maybe it is a lag issue?

38 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Agreed.  This website usually gives me nasty messages if I accidently attempt to submit a blank post.

It's your own fault. That Edict on Papyrus Wastage you implemented back in 1123 BC set the standard for office internal messages and forum communications for a very long time afterwards and it is still being widely used. Even in the case of electronic forums. We don't have so many electrons that we can afford to be wasteful with them, you know.

Yeah, that was weirdness. I suspected my PC of refusing to load - we have a strained relationship - but I'll see if I can recall what I posted...

Yep! Got it!

1: This isn't really a slay, but if someone who didn't read EGS was given this comic (it's been colour-inverted), and was asked to make a story, it would be pretty interesting

2: Someone asked this ages ago, and I had quoted, but can't be bothered to find 'n' quote. Still, here's a censorship slay! *woo*

Slayed1605.png

DarkTale2054.png

3 hours ago, TamarTree said:

Oh, Susan. You're taking this too seriously. As my Philosophy 101 prof put it, one's existence is just something one knows intuitively. It doesn't have to be proven.

As an anti-existentialist inverse solipsist, I object to this. I believe that I am made up but that everything else is real.

"Reality" may be made of discrete bodies of matter that are interconnected by energy in space to form a universe, time and life.

Or Reality may be random impulses of an unknowable force that somehow create impression of something perceiving something else.

Either way, it doesn't matter.

If reality is real and there is a universe that can be known, then we should learn all we can to better understand what is around us.

If reality is just an illusion, but the illusion appears to follow rules that are indistinguishable from a more physical reality, we should continue learning to better understand the apparent rules.  With enough study we may understand the rules underlyiong the illusion that is what we call reality.