• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

I'm...somewhat confused by that... I'm guessing "TYSM" stands for "Thank you so much" but I'm at a loss about the lines of a's all over the page and the last panel being distorted.

Welcome back BTW.

Personally, I'm not even transgender and I'm incredibly jealous of Elliot. Granted, I hear I'm not in all ways typical, but I can only imagine how somebody with actual gender dysphoria feels about it.

On 5/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, Borg said:

Personally, I'm not even transgender and I'm incredibly jealous of Elliot. Granted, I hear I'm not in all ways typical, but I can only imagine how somebody with actual gender dysphoria feels about it.

Given that some people commit suicide out of despair that they can not physically match their subjective sex, I would imagine that it would lead to an incredible degree of envy to find out about a person who can apparently alter their biological sex at will. Thoughts of "How can/Why can't I have that too?" would be strong.

On 5/15/2017 at 4:01 AM, podian said:

My last slay, now new and improved!
boxT1C4.png

Nice, but I'm not sure that these two collages qualify as strip slays.

14 minutes ago, AFNB said:

Nice, but I'm not sure that these two collages qualify as strip slays.

I think it can still be classed as one since it creatively combines panels from different pages.

A Franken-slay maybe?

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I think it can still be classed as one since it creatively combines panels from different pages.

A Franken-slay maybe?

The Moderator: I rule collages and creative combinations of panels as being sufficiently close to slays to qualify for posting in this thread. Should they at one point grow numerous enough, I shall consider creating a thread of their own for them.

~tOH.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:24 PM, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

Get that barn door closed people!

WdBux6e.png

Doesn't quite work, IMO. The difference is that change blindness only works when the change itself happens while no one is looking. All the events in the flashbacks happened while being observed.

1 hour ago, AFNB said:

Doesn't quite work, IMO. The difference is that change blindness only works when the change itself happens while no one is looking. All the events in the flashbacks happened while being observed.

It works perfectly as far as I can tell. It is not about change blindness. The joke is that someone is bound to notice something strange... and yes, they have. Many times before.

7 minutes ago, Drachefly said:

Is there a separate thread for NON-EGS strip slaying?

The Moderator: I do not recall us ever having run a lasting thread or series of posts with non-EGS-related slays. Also, I am uncertain as to the propriety of it. I will consider the matter but I request of posters here that they refrain from running such slays for the time being. I would rather not create either legal or any other kinds of problem for these forums should owners of other creative properties take it ill.

In 1984, Douglas Adams Said:

“And as he drove on, the rainclouds dragged down the sky after him, for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him, and to water him.”

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Distastefully compressed to barely scrape by on attachment limits, but here it is! (which I only made because I'm (fairly) sure Ashley is one of the participants in this game and also because I wanted to colour the "applause" but didn't want to edit the previous slay. )Reasons and Ashley.jpg
Okay, time for me to go back to hibernation.

Edit: this is why I don't post to begin with, I always have to edit it immediately because of something going strange.

Edit the second: given up on trying to embed the image, it's not even that good https://imgur.com/a/fd0SI

"Distastefully compressed to barely scrape by on attachment limits, but here it is! (which I only made because I'm (fairly) sure Ashley is one of the participants in this game and also because I wanted to colour the "applause" but didn't want to edit the previous slay. )"

54 minutes ago, Sonicfan said:

Well, like I said, one of the reasons for making that is because I remembered Ashley placing in the polls.

Yeah, not so much prophetic but more like having insider information. ;)