• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

5 hours ago, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

I also wish I hadn't posted this as a slay it should be in the comic comments thread but there's no delete button

Go ahead and post it there too if you like. Your friendly neighbourhood moderator will delete this post for you if you really want it removed. :)

2 hours ago, TamarTree said:

"FUS RO COUCH!" No wait, that was Sarah... sort of...

You know what's even funnier, I had at one time attempted to create a character in Skyrim that looked like Nanase, I remember posting a picture on the forums before the great crash, turns out I should have been trying to create Ellen the whole time! :D

10 hours ago, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

OK, so my immediate assumption was "dinosaur" but it seems we're running with dragons, so dragons is what you get.

Henceforth, you shall be known as Arthur-nax.

12Ch8PE.png

That's a good followup to TamarTree's slay, and Arthur-nax just works.

Mint condition doesn't taste like mint?
They really should have covered that in orientation.

I wonder how often that sort of thing happens in the world we call "reality" at shops that sell comics, baseball cards, coins, antiques, and other "collectables"?

Actually, I want to be clear about this.
This is one of those very rare events where the parody is better than the original.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Useful Detail Added

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Mint condition doesn't taste like mint?
They really should have covered that in orientation.

I wonder how often that sort of thing happens in the world we call "reality" at shops that sell comics, baseball cards, coins, antiques, and other "collectables"?

I can't remember what show it was back in the 80's but it was around the time the Loonie (the Canadia $1 coin) was first put into circulation, they did a "how coins are made" feature. That was how I heard about minting, so when I later got around to card collecting, the term "mint condition" made me think of brand new coins, and was told the same thing applied to cards and such.

17 minutes ago, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

hX4l8w2.png

With Nanase reacting that way...Ellen, what have you been doing with Susan and her Fairies?