• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Most Americans don't realize that you can be legally required to participate in athletic competition just like military service and jury duty.

Many of the better known sports and games, like figure skating, diving, curling, and gymnastics have sufficient volunteers to forego the use of conscripted competitors.

But if you get a racewalk summons, do not ignore it.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:41 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Most Americans don't realize that you can be legally required to participate in athletic competition just like military service and jury duty.

Many of the better known sports and games, like figure skating, diving, curling, and gymnastics have sufficient volunteers to forego the use of conscripted competitors.

But if you get a racewalk summons, do not ignore it.

They can compel you to compete, but to what degree can they compel you to give your maximum effort towards winning the competition? Conscripts very often "work to rule", doing the minimum that is mandated. How does that translate to punishing a conscripted athlete for taking fourth place instead of first or second in a competition with way more than four competitors?

11 hours ago, TamarTree said:

illbeyourmirror.jpg

"I'll Be Your Mirror" written by Lou Reed. ©1966, 1994 Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd. From the album The Velvet Underground and Nico.

So... is Nanase Craft confessing her feelings for Sarah; is the dungeon still messing with her mind; or is she just trolling? As Hanma would say, "Nobody knoooooows...!"

If this were in the canon universe, she could have taken a page from Ellen's book.

Of course if this were in the canon universe, Nanase would be cheating on Ellen....or maybe Ellen's completely ok with this. I wouldn't say no to more OT3's ;)

15 hours ago, TamarTree said:

"I'll Be Your Mirror" written by Lou Reed. ©1966, 1994 Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd. From the album The Velvet Underground and Nico.

*singing* I'm starting with the girl in the mirror...

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I wouldn't say no to more OT3's ;)

I think in this case the formula is written OT2+1+OT2. :danshiftyeyes: