• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Glad you all enjoyed it! ^_^

As for showing it to Dan... I know his attitude to seeing fanart is "Yes please, send it along" whereas his position on fanfic is "You can write it but I don't want to see it, for legal reasons." What's he said regarding slays?

1 minute ago, TamarTree said:

Glad you all enjoyed it! ^_^

As for showing it to Dan... I know his attitude to seeing fanart is "Yes please, send it along" whereas his position on fanfic is "You can write it but I don't want to see it, for legal reasons." What's he said regarding slays?

I really wouldn't consider this fanfiction, I can maybe see some slays falling into that realm if the dialog is rewritten within the probability of canon-ness, but I don't see this as one of those cases.

Ok, that one went far over my head. I completely forgot she even had that power. It was not really the most important aspect of the scene ^_^;

Amazing callback, though.

29 minutes ago, Maplestrip said:

Ok, that one went far over my head. I completely forgot she even had that power. It was not really the most important aspect of the scene ^_^;

Amazing callback, though.

Too distracted by Fairy Nanase in a bath were ya? ;)

On 5/31/2016 at 8:49 AM, Sonicfan said:

l believe Dan had been known to enjoy the slay thread before he stopped going to the forums.

Even if you do not look at anything else, this thread is worth viewing. 

To many message boards seem to devolve into the scenario where only a couple threads of sections are worth checking unfortunately :(

37 minutes ago, Sjmcc13 said:

Even if you do not look at anything else, this thread is worth viewing. 

To many message boards seem to devolve into the scenario where only a couple threads of sections are worth checking unfortunately :(

Fortunately, exactly which sections those are is a matter of opinion.

There's one forum I'm a regular on where I have never even looked in either of the two busiest subforums.

We're going way off-topic here, but the forum where I'm most active is primarily active in profile posts (and comments on such posts). Everything is just casual conversation. Oh, and there's the anime thread, I guess. But that place is really tiny, even compared to this forum here :P

I usually cease my activity due to [redacted].

On 5/30/2016 at 3:52 AM, TamarTree said:

And now a word from our sponsor!

[...]

See, Unilever! That is why your Tresemmé is getting beaten up!

21 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This strip lends itself to all the clichéd and irreconcilable debates of history.

The famous gridlock in the Danish Parliament regarding government-legislated control of ducks, for example. One side kept stressing that the number of duck-related massacres was getting out of control whereas the other insisted on the Danish Citizen's God-given right to train and attach high explosives to kamikaze ducks.