• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

388 posts in this topic

I'm...somewhat confused by that... I'm guessing "TYSM" stands for "Thank you so much" but I'm at a loss about the lines of a's all over the page and the last panel being distorted.

Welcome back BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I'm not even transgender and I'm incredibly jealous of Elliot. Granted, I hear I'm not in all ways typical, but I can only imagine how somebody with actual gender dysphoria feels about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, Borg said:

Personally, I'm not even transgender and I'm incredibly jealous of Elliot. Granted, I hear I'm not in all ways typical, but I can only imagine how somebody with actual gender dysphoria feels about it.

Given that some people commit suicide out of despair that they can not physically match their subjective sex, I would imagine that it would lead to an incredible degree of envy to find out about a person who can apparently alter their biological sex at will. Thoughts of "How can/Why can't I have that too?" would be strong.

HarJIT likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2017 at 4:01 AM, podian said:

My last slay, now new and improved!
boxT1C4.png

Nice, but I'm not sure that these two collages qualify as strip slays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AFNB said:

Nice, but I'm not sure that these two collages qualify as strip slays.

I think it can still be classed as one since it creatively combines panels from different pages.

A Franken-slay maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I think it can still be classed as one since it creatively combines panels from different pages.

A Franken-slay maybe?

The Moderator: I rule collages and creative combinations of panels as being sufficiently close to slays to qualify for posting in this thread. Should they at one point grow numerous enough, I shall consider creating a thread of their own for them.

~tOH.

Vorlonagent likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 1:24 PM, JustBecauseICantDraw said:

Get that barn door closed people!

WdBux6e.png

Doesn't quite work, IMO. The difference is that change blindness only works when the change itself happens while no one is looking. All the events in the flashbacks happened while being observed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AFNB said:

Doesn't quite work, IMO. The difference is that change blindness only works when the change itself happens while no one is looking. All the events in the flashbacks happened while being observed.

It works perfectly as far as I can tell. It is not about change blindness. The joke is that someone is bound to notice something strange... and yes, they have. Many times before.

HarJIT likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now