• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Sunday, May 1, 2016 (Tedd Mirror)

Sooo ... does Tedd already have a mirror like this? If not, how long will it take him to build it based on the transformation testing machine?

I think it will be even better if it wouldn't be apparent which side is mirror, but I guess then it will be hard to show it's mirror and not Grace. (At least assuming it's not Grace ...)

I've been looking at this image for a while now and I just have to come out and say it: this is one of my favorite pictures that has come out of El Goonish Shive and I want more of it. I mean, I kinda hate that it is a (somewhat sexualized) pin-up, but it has a lot of elements that I really love. So yeah, awesome > u <

52 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

So... Does the magic mirror reflect one's true self or what? I'll be kinda disappointed if it's only a tool to show the results of various transformation beams/spells/etc.

The "one's true self" mirror would overload on Tedd. Remember, he's not transgender, he's genderfluid.

59 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The "one's true self" mirror would overload on Tedd. Remember, he's not transgender, he's genderfluid.

I know that. I meant that maybe Tedd just feels like a girl at the moment and the mirror picked that up even though Tedd hasn't transformed yet.