• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Sunday, May 1, 2016 (Live News Tea Mishap)

Oh wow, so thats why Dan took so long getting these pinups done, he mentioned something about background characters but I didn't think he'd do that for a 2 character pinup.

There might be more extras in pinups than extras in the main comic for two and a half years. And that saying something, considering the rule of comedy.

Yup, anchor is not Carol.

I blame the mermaid.

Heidi clothes are already very sexy. This might make them too risky for wearing ...

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you look at the women on "news" channels who get the most air time, you might think that the networks already know about this café.

You mean those women are actually competent and good reporters? Because if networks have something like this, they would hire competent reporter and give her the tea before shooting instead of hiring eye candy ...

2 hours ago, Stature said:

Yup, anchor is not Carol.

I blame the mermaid.

What?