• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

NP, Wednesday May 4th, 2016

I hope we find out what the case is, eventually. I mean, keeping it hidden is funny for now, but... I get the feeling that it'll get old, is all.

But yeah, that bartender's hair... wow.

I can't help but feel like the bartender looks like a character we know too. But I can't figure out who.

1 minute ago, Aura Guardian said:

I hope we find out what the case is, eventually. I mean, keeping it hidden is funny for now, but... I get the feeling that it'll get old, is all.

Well, it involves a masked man, an evasive security guard, and a package addressed to the mayor of Moperville. Apparently.

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

I can't help but feel like the bartender looks like a character we know too. But I can't figure out who.

I'm guessing someone similar to Elliot or Ellen behind the beard.

5 minutes ago, Aura Guardian said:

But yeah, that bartender's hair... wow.

The bartender needs a source of hair.

The hair will be discovered in the dark British ale and we will then be reading

HAIRY PORTER AND THE WRITER'S  BLOCK.

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:
2 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:

Well, it involves a masked man, an evasive security guard, and a package addressed to the mayor of Moperville. Apparently.

We might get more information about the case from comments than from the strips. That can work.

32 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, Sweveham said:

The bartender looks like Voltaire with colour in his hair.

Yeah, specifically this version of Voltaire.

Agree. Or ...

2 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:

... Voltaire with Richard's hairs.

W is the Detective's middle name, the scoop is his game.

Odd, all his speak makes me remind of a French-made cartoon about a cat and three cockroaches.

I think that the audience being kept in the dark about the details of the case is going to be the main running gag for this story.