• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Grand Prix in St Petersburg, FL.

I see people driving at insane speeds on the streets around here every day.  These racers look safer and more civilized than most of the drivers I usually encounter.

To be fair, the Grand Prix drivers probably have a much better idea of what they are doing as well as fewer delusions about their mortality.

Home and Away episode #6384, in which a character has just been exonerated for a murder by the fact that he liked a photo on Facebook around the same time, from a location some distance from the crime scene.

23 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Just to make sure, do you mean the movie Epic?

Yes, the 2013 movie from Blue Sky. So far enjoyable if unremarkable.

Binge-watching MLP FiM before season six starts next Saturday. I can't believe it, but I seem to like some of the worse episodes of the series more now after not seeing them in months or even years. I think I'll still skip Tanks for the Memories, though.

24 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Binge-watching MLP FiM before season six starts next Saturday. I can't believe it, but I seem to like some of the worse episodes of the series more now after not seeing them in months or even years. I think I'll still skip Tanks for the Memories, though.

Seems reasonable. The only scene in that I really like was the "Open clear skies" conversation. And maybe "Winter is coming'.

I'm watching Hannibal season 3. So far I liked this story better in the movie Red Dragon.

Family Feud

"Apart from a foal, name a baby animal." One contestant gets a strike for suggesting, "Chicken," (no doubt thinking of "Chick," which wasn't there either). And then his teammate asks himself aloud, "What do you call a baby lamb?" He doesn't figure it out, and then the other team answers "lamb" for the Steal.