• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Media Watch. The highlight tonight being the Sydney Morning Herald printing an obituary three years too late.

The Neighbours cliffhanger was great, by the way.

37 minutes ago, Tobyc said:

Media Watch. The highlight tonight being the Sydney Morning Herald printing an obituary three years too late.

Now how did that happen?

I finally went to see Zootopia. It was awesome, well worth all the hype and every good thing I'd heard about it was true. Definitely the best Disney movie since Frozen (not that there are many inbetween, but still). I couldn't have been more wrong when I thought it was going to be as bad as Chicken Little when I first heard about it months ago. I may not be as prejudiced against any future movies about talking animals now.

The Weekly with Charlie Pickering. This week discussing the Sixty Minutes team who were arrested in Lebanon, data brokers, Clive Palmer, traffic congestion and featuring an interview with Andrew Bolt.

14 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Boston Marathon

The race was on the "slow" side this year.  The top male finisher's time was 2:12:44.  The top Women's time was 2:30.

I have to wonder if there wasn't at least some hesitation and (mental) pause for thought as runners approached the finish area....

Nothing. I turned off the TV and went to sleep. I normally sleep with the TV on for background noise. Couldn't stand that tonight after what I've been through.

Still keep waking up every two hours, though.

12 hours ago, Tobyc said:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion, after rewatching the first two movies back to back.

How do the first two movies compare to the anime series?