• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Kentucky Derby

Of all the ridiculous hats at Churchill Downs, no one is wearing a Derby

It was named for the Earl of Derby or somesuch, and not for the hat.  It was on the radio this morning.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I know the race was not named for the hat.

But at an event that celebrates millinery madness, a few prominently displayed derbies would almost seem to be mandatory.

Is it a tradition for men to wear distinctive hats at the Kentucky Derby? I thought that was just a thing for women.

2 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Is it a tradition for men to wear distinctive hats at the Kentucky Derby? I thought that was just a thing for women.

I guess this is just me but personally I feel that a Kentucky Derby ought to be an occasion for racing fried chickens.

48 minutes ago, Zorua said:

Anyone seen the movie Sneakers? It's like a heist movie with a bunch of hackers set in the early '90s.

One of my favorite movies ever!

"Tahiti is not in Europe!"

Pokemon: Galactic Battles, still trying to sync it with my Pokemon Platinum replay, with some success. Right now I'm up to the Team Galactic climactic three-parter.

Star Wars IV, 2004 edition.

I do not care for the Jabba scene. We just had this conversation like two minutes ago with Greedo. It's redundant. It annoys me with its pointlessness.

(also the Greedo costume gets reused like six times after Greedo dies, including three times in the Jabba scene)

4 hours ago, Zorua said:

(also the Greedo costume gets reused like six times after Greedo dies, including three times in the Jabba scene)

Could have been members of the same species that are not Greedo.

Cricket, live on Willow. Zimbabwe v India in a One Day International match.

By this time tomorrow, I will be sleeping (I hope) off the aftereffects of watching the Firestone 600 IndyCar race from the grandstands of the Texas Motor Speedway with Mrs. Prof and our son! (I wish his wife could come along, but she has asthma to the point where the smell of burning Firestone tires would probably give her an attack.)

On 6/11/2016 at 0:53 AM, partner555 said:

Could have been members of the same species that are not Greedo.

I know, but I wonder how many people were like "Wait, is that Greedo? Didn't he die in the last scene?"

Or the worse implication, "Sorry. You know all you Greedos look alike."

22 minutes ago, Zorua said:

I know, but I wonder how many people were like "Wait, is that Greedo? Didn't he die in the last scene?"

Or the worse implication, "Sorry. You know all you Greedos look alike."

There are a lot of species that do all look alike, nothing saying that not being able to tell them apart is in and of itself racist.