• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Home and Away, episode #6485, the last episode before a two-week break for the Olympics. Here's hoping it lives up to previous Olympic cliffhangers.

The first four episodes of Jonathan Creek, a British mystery series whose title character makes his living designing gear for illusionists, and brings his knowledge of misdirection to play in solving murders.

One of the things I like about British shows is evident here -- there's a will-they/won't-they female lead, a journalist, and neither one of them is rail-thin and conventionally gorgeous.  They're just regular looking people, which makes for a very nice change.  If they ever make an American remake, you can bet that they'll both be gorgeous.  Or maybe he'll be a cliche nerd look, but no way would she be anything less than Hollywood Homely.

Just saw an interesting feature on Béla and Márta Károlyi.

Not much new information.  Their lives have been so public since they came to the US that even casual sports fans already know quite a bit about them.  But it was still a nice tribute.

Closing Ceremonies of the Rio Games

They are in the portion of the show that pays tribute to the next host city.  Tokyo 2020.

The section included a schoolgirl in plaid skirt cartwheeling across a busy intersection, Hello Kitty in a cheerleader costume, and the Prime Minister of Japan entering the stadium in Rio dressed as Mario and carrying a dragon ball.

I guess I should be grateful it didn't include tentacle monsters,

Family Feud

Grant: Name something people complain about-

Contestant: (buzzes in, realises the question wasn't finished) Their food?

Grant: -on talkback radio. 

Media Watch, tonight looking at the pressure on Donald Trump's campaign, speculation of an Abbott comeback,  sports betting commercials and the Budgie Nine.