• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

I Want This Car

Let's try this, however short-lived it may be. Post your "dream car" in this thread, be it one you had or one you wish you could have. The sky's the limit.

To begin, a video of the beautiful new Bugatti Chiron. I'll take two, please.

http://www.powernationtv.com/post/beautiful-sounding-bugatti-chiron

My dream car is a literal dream car. It originated in a dream a friend of mine had. For some reason he had won a fortune and he wanted to buy the world's most expensive car. So he went to a car dealer and there learned that they happened to have it on display. A French car, of all things, named... "LeSnob."

When he shared the story with me, we were both laughing ourselves sick at the sheer hideousness of the name for the thing. It did not for a moment even attempt to conceal that the sole purpose of owning this car was car bragging rights. We then decided that it was probably so expensive that even Donald Trump couldn't afford it and that my friend declared that the best part of owning the LeSnob was to once a day every day of the year to take a turn around Trump Tower to remind Trump that he couldn't afford one. :D

My dream car would be one where I don't need to pay a single cent in fuel or alternative power sources to drive it.

Perhaps a solar-powered car? Not the most ideal since there is such a thing as cloudy days, but probably as close as I'm going to get.

You'd need more solar cells than could be mounted directly on the car--maybe some rooftop ones on your home to plug into for recharging.

On the theme of electric vehicles, I'd like a Tesla Model X, with the falcon-wing doors and the largest battery pack available.