• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

NP, Friday May 6th, 2016

10 minutes ago, Aura Guardian said:

Falcon? Maltese, perhaps? ... Seriously, why is the MacGuffin THERE... oof.

It's a false lead. Obviously Mr. Star won't be important later. He even said so himself.

Do home milk delivery services still exist?

I remember seeing The Living Daylights back in the 80s and I thought the idea of an assassin gaining access to a high security facility by impersonating the milkman was ridiculous.  There might be dozens of suppliers and vendors who go in and out of facilities like that every day.  But is the Dairy Driver still one of them?

4 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

Is he supposed to vaguely remind me of William Shatner, or is he meant to be someone else?

Yes. He is supposed to vaguely remind you William Shatner ... and few other celebrities. The important part is "vaguely".

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Do home milk delivery services still exist?

I remember seeing The Living Daylights back in the 80s and I thought the idea of an assassin gaining access to a high security facility by impersonating the milkman was ridiculous.  There might be dozens of suppliers and vendors who go in and out of facilities like that every day.  But is the Dairy Driver still one of them?

I don't know if they still exist, but back in the 1980s they still did. My aunt's husband was one. (Both have now passed away.) I forget the year he eventually retired. It finally got to the point where he would make more in pensions than he did on his route.