• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Before I did my Daily Drawings, I would upload and announce my Saturday morning comic late Friday night.  Now I wait until after midnight to make it official.  I know to some of you it may seem dumb, but given how late at night some of my Friday Daily Drawings are, and the fact that I resolved to upload new pictures DAILY - be it my comic or my sketches or whatever - posting both in the same night seemed like a bit of a cop-out.  Anyway, I fell asleep last night, so instead of a midnight post, you get a wee-small-hours-of-the-morning post.  Hopefully, none of you are awake by the time I've posted this; I don't want anyone to think I skipped an update!

Anyway, Gelatin BOY talks with Belt BOY here, hence the title of today's comic.  I'm not sure if they'll change their names to Gelatin Man and Belt Man when they get older; it admittedly doesn't have the same ring (And let's face it, "Barnacle Man" never stuck on SpongeBob...).

Gelatin Boy may be altering his shape in panel 2, but I assure you, his gelatinous form does not grant him super-shape-shifting powers.  His appearance in this panel owes as much to him being a toony character as it does to him being made of gelatin.  He can't stretch or morph himself at will to a significant (or at least not a helpful) degree with one exception: he can reform himself if something squashes him.  GB's powers are pretty much defensive (although he sees them as pretty much useless). 

Also, PLEASE ENTER MY FAN ART CONTEST!  TIME’S ALMOST UP AND I WANT MORE ENTRIES