• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Howitzer

NP: Monday, May 9, 2016

So, who wants to bet on the sphere being involved in some way? Or would that be too obvious, considering the end of the last Block story?

3 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

It was ducky, in the ballroom, with the lead pipe.

No, it was Major Ketchup, in the library, with the candlestick!

On 5/10/2016 at 0:47 PM, liontari said:

So, who wants to bet on the sphere being involved in some way? Or would that be too obvious, considering the end of the last Block story?

So cliched, it has to be!

Revenge of the Clone: Noir Witnesses!

7 hours ago, liontari said:

Yeah, it's obvious, but usually the cheesy noire films are obvious like that, and Dan's definitely going the cheesy route here. :)

15 hours ago, ijuin said:
18 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

It was ducky, in the ballroom, with the lead pipe.

No, it was Major Ketchup, in the library, with the candlestick!

High Priest of the Green Robe in the library with the double-handed axe.

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

The Demonic Duck, in the comic store, with the TF gun.

The Mall-Goblin, in the mall, with a shopping bag.

While I know it's a joke, my brain got wondering. Doesn't the TF Gun have safeties that prevent it from bestowing a lethal transformation? It follows the rule of transformations being convenient, but I think the TF Gun having safeties like that has been explicitly mentioned. I don't remember where, and don't really feel like diving into the archive to find one little fact.

38 minutes ago, Drasvin said:

The Mall-Goblin, in the mall, with a shopping bag.

Writer's Sphere, in a mall parking lot, driving a car.

12 hours ago, Drasvin said:

While I know it's a joke, my brain got wondering. Doesn't the TF Gun have safeties that prevent it from bestowing a lethal transformation? It follows the rule of transformations being convenient, but I think the TF Gun having safeties like that has been explicitly mentioned. I don't remember where, and don't really feel like diving into the archive to find one little fact.

Yes, it certainly does, although they were only mentioned indirectly.

12 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:

I don't think it has safeties against being used as a bludgeoning implement. Or of the form it gives someone being weaker, letting them get killed more easily by a bludgeoning implement.

... ok, probably not THAT much safeties.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That's good. So we don't have to worry about someone using the TF Gun (Or another Uryuom CMD) for murder, unless said person knows enough about the ins and outs of the device in order to disable the safeties.

53 minutes ago, Drasvin said:
58 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That's good. So we don't have to worry about someone using the TF Gun (Or another Uryuom CMD) for murder, unless said person knows enough about the ins and outs of the device in order to disable the safeties.

Ummm ... you know, the sanctioned programming languages might be worse with safeties as well. We can assume TF Gun have safeties on safe level, but other CMDs? We have no idea.

6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ummm ... you know, the sanctioned programming languages might be worse with safeties as well. We can assume TF Gun have safeties on safe level, but other CMDs? We have no idea.

Good point. Thinking about it. The Uryuom military might have weaponized versions of the CMD. Would be incredibly deadly when lethality is needed, though potentially have non-lethal settings if only pacification is needed.