• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
CritterKeeper

Story comic for Weds, May 11, 2016

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

The only reason I can think of for it allowing her to create the first one for Ellen at school but not a second one (not counting the one made for Grace) is either because Ellen's distance from the dolls at home, or the fact that Nanase was focusin on Ellen in her classroom, rather than Ellen at home.

Either the hair change for the first one was bigger, or, as I already said (although it was edit so maybe you missed it), ALL changes of hair she can make with her spell counts as ONE change.

that would seem to imply it's not reacting to the change so much as the stacking of two different spells together. or in the case of the TF gun, Spell-Like Abilities.

A thought occurs is that from everyone's perspective but the readers, Pandora Raven, aka the Spooky Girl With Tied Hair And Laughed A Lot In That One News Segment, is a girl with tied hair and a possibly cheerful disposition!

*turnabout storm music plays*

Therefore, I present evidence that Ashley is really Pandora in disguise, because both are known to smile and have tied hair! Furthermore, her hair is maybe black, which fits with Pandora's son having black hair!

Plus, the main cast know shapeshifting is the primary magic effect in this universe from their experiences, so anyone with traits similar to their potential foe is suspect!

*Jury disagrees, desperately try to present attorney's badge as evidence*

And it is totally not because Ashley is a cute Asian girl who is cool with transformations, avoiding the problems of one of Elliot's ex girlfriends and having one of the features of the others!

*is held in contempt and thrown out of the court*

At least part of the reason Ashley comes across so nice is that Susan had already seen through Tom.  If she hadn't, well, jealous ex-girlfriend trying to mess up her ex's future relationship starts doesn't come across as a particularly nice person, even if she later proves to be right.  She does seem to be a nice person, and to have a case of the same compulsion to save others Elliot suffers from, but even in the little we've seen she has character flaws.

1 hour ago, malloyd said:

At least part of the reason Ashley comes across so nice is that Susan had already seen through Tom.  If she hadn't, well, jealous ex-girlfriend trying to mess up her ex's future relationship starts doesn't come across as a particularly nice person, even if she later proves to be right.  She does seem to be a nice person, and to have a case of the same compulsion to save others Elliot suffers from, but even in the little we've seen she has character flaws.

Flaws which include being a bit worried about whether or not Elliot would like what she wears, being awkwardly adorable when getting tongue-tied, and not listening to her date when he says she should go somewhere safe and instead does something badass that saves him. Yep, she's evil.

;):P:D

19 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:
21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Either the hair change for the first one was bigger, or, as I already said (although it was edit so maybe you missed it), ALL changes of hair she can make with her spell counts as ONE change.

that would seem to imply it's not reacting to the change so much as the stacking of two different spells together. or in the case of the TF gun, Spell-Like Abilities.

The term is enchantment. Both transformation spells and TF gun works on humans by putting enchantment on them. Not on uryuoms, though. And no, it was not stacking, there was only ONE enchantment on Nanase.

Otherwise, yes.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:
6 hours ago, malloyd said:

Flaws which include being a bit worried about whether or not Elliot would like what she wears, being awkwardly adorable when getting tongue-tied, and not listening to her date when he says she should go somewhere safe and instead does something badass that saves him. Yep, she's evil.

;):P:D

Flaws don't make you evil. They makes you multidimensional. Character without flaws is flat, and I mean it in sense which is even worse than lacking boobs for woman.

13 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The term is enchantment.

True, but
1) I'm used to D&D, old habits. I'm used to enchantment referring specifically to non-physical alterations, and transmutation being for physical alterations, not one term being used for both as well as for other stuff on top of that...
2) "enchantment" doesn't differentiate between "magical source" and "other source", the terms "Spell" & "Spell-like Ability" do.