• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sweveham

Story Friday May 13, 2016

53 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:
1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Pandora, of course, is many things. But a 'manageable risk' is not one of them.

people who have Names To Run Away From Very Fast rarely are.

"Run?" I suppose you mean it metaphorically, because running don't get you far enough fast enough.

... actually, you may need rocket to get far enough, considering what Pandora plans.

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:
3 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:
4 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

"Run?" I suppose you mean it metaphorically, because running don't get you far enough fast enough.

... actually, you may need rocket to get far enough, considering what Pandora plans.

Depending on why one would be trying to get away from Pandora, running might be a viable option, though it would be more a question of endurance than speed. Can you run from her long enough for her to lose interest and move on to the next play-thing?

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

In her case, I would recommend a time machine.

Which does not exist in EGS. So I guess in her case you are just screwed.

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:
9 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:
10 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I think the only one of the main eight that's got a chance in dealing with Immortals is, oddly enough, Sarah.

For one, she's punched an immortal in the arm and lived to tell about it. And two, she sassed another Immortal and lived to tell about it. ;)

Granted she was lucky that Jerry was a jolly old Immortal that understood the circumstances of why she punched him in the arm. And she wasn't quite so bold once she found out that Pandora was much older than Sarah thought she was, but still, it's gotta be worth some Badass tokens.

51 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I think the only one of the main eight that's got a chance in dealing with Immortals is, oddly enough, Sarah.

For one, she's punched an immortal in the arm and lived to tell about it. And two, she sassed another Immortal and lived to tell about it. ;)

I do feel it is worth mentioning that I do not recall my teenage years as the time of my life that I was best at risk management.

2 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

I do feel it is worth mentioning that I do not recall my teenage years as the time of my life that I was best at risk management.

Good point.

16 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

15 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

From Boys' Life Magazine

Steve and Mark are camping when a bear suddenly comes out and growls.  Steve starts putting on his running shoes.
Mark says, “What are you doing? You can’t outrun a bear!”
Steve says, “I don’t have to outrun the bear—I just have to outrun you!”

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

And two, she sassed another Immortal and lived to tell about it. ;)

She didn't told about it to anyone YET ...

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Steve and Mark are camping when a bear suddenly comes out and growls.  Steve starts putting on his running shoes.
Mark says, “What are you doing? You can’t outrun a bear!”
Steve says, “I don’t have to outrun the bear—I just have to outrun you!”

Well, Pandora is more dangerous than bear. Her Challenge rating is more than 5.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

I suspect her Challenge rating is whatever the maximum level a character can reach is, plus 5.

technically speaking there is no maximum level. normal progression is from levels 1-20, but after level 20 you get epic-level progression which is less of a level chart and more of an infinitely repeatable equation...

also, Pandora likely wouldn't have a challenge rating at all, more likely she'd have a divine rank. probably 10.