• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Well, these are hired workmen, not the tenant.  I was told that he (or she, could be either) will be moving in next week.  I'm glad because that means they will stop working on that side of the house once it's rented.  At least they should. 

You have my sympathies.

But, I will still attempt to earn more stars.

29 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

You have my sympathies.

But, I will still attempt to earn more stars.

They finished about 30 minutes ago and I think they are done with the refurbishing of that side of the house.  

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

I think they are done with the refurbishing of that side of the house

All this effort into refurbishing

It seems to me that humanity put even half that much effort into furbishing in the first place, a lot of this refurbishing would not be necessary

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

All this effort into refurbishing

It seems to me that humanity put even half that much effort into furbishing in the first place, a lot of this refurbishing would not be necessary

Y'mean, fix global warming now, rather than wait until we're boiling?

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Having at least two tenants in a row that were meth heads undid a lot of the furbishing...

Godzilla AKA "The Butt Warmer" runs linux.  I'm on the 3rd overload of versions of Ubuntu and it's been fairly flakey by linux standards.  I bit the bullet this morning and did a flush, nuke every thing and start over with XUbuntu 20.04 LTS.  All my work files live on Dropbox, so in theory all I have to do is re-download them and set up the applications that I use.  It takes a while to download about a terabyte of data.  This is the work flow change I made that I mentioned in my latest posting to Cats, Dogs, Other pets.