• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Before I went to sleep last night I twisted my neck.  Still hurts.   On the plus side my knee only has twinges of pain.

My neck still hurts. Not sure if laying down is going to help, but I'm going to try.  If it doesn't I'll watch videos on Godzilla or maybe do some data entry for Project X.  I suspect videos.

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

My neck still hurts. Not sure if laying down is going to help, but I'm going to try.  If it doesn't I'll watch videos on Godzilla or maybe do some data entry for Project X.  I suspect videos.

Ugh, this sucks. Somehow this always turns into a cascade of annoying pains. You can't lie in your usual position which means you twist up something else, et cetera, et cetera.

I have what feels like an ingrown hair in my left ear.  Driving me crazy.  Doesn't really hurt that much but it's a constant irritation. 

20 hours ago, mlooney said:

I have what feels like an ingrown hair in my left ear.  Driving me crazy.  Doesn't really hurt that much but it's a constant irritation. 

Not infected or an ingrown hair, most likely because of changes in air pressure, keep taking analgesics and some Zyrtec. See them again if it's still here after 5 days. She gave me 5 days worth of Zyrtec. Not exactly what I wanted, but a trip to the clinic is free with my insurance so it's a wash.

19 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Not infected or an ingrown hair, most likely because of changes in air pressure, keep taking analgesics and some Zyrtec. See them again if it's still here after 5 days. She gave me 5 days worth of Zyrtec. Not exactly what I wanted, but a trip to the clinic is free with my insurance so it's a wash.

It's roughly an hour before I can take pain meds again. Gonna take the Zyrtec and crash for a while.

My left ear feel like it's stuffed with cotton.  Not painful as such, but not something I really want to deal with.  I have body aches.  The front is supposed to pass some where between 2:00 and 5:00. I'm laying down until then.  See y'all later.

Ear feels like it's less stuffed with cotton, however the rain is giving me body aches.    More accurately the air pressure changes are giving me body aches.  I've gotten up long enough to get lunch, but I'm laying back down soon.

I'm going to finish this mug of tea then go to bed to take weight off of my foot. At least I don't have body pain and my ear is nearly normal.

My heater seems to be not working even more than normal. I've put a work request in and the earliest they can get to me is Monday. Less than gruntled by this. At least my toe is feeling better.

53 minutes ago, mlooney said:

It's 54 degrees in the living room.  I'm going back to bed to keep warm.  I suspect Explorer will be joining me shortly.

That's 285 degrees Kelvin. Now don't you feel warmer?

On 11/12/2022 at 10:07 AM, mlooney said:

It's 54 degrees in the living room.  I'm going back to bed to keep warm.  I suspect Explorer will be joining me shortly.

The heater guys are here several hours ahead of schedule. Hope they get it fixed soon.

11 minutes ago, mlooney said:

The heater guys are here several hours ahead of schedule. Hope they get it fixed soon.

The found what is wrong, but need to get the rental agency's approval to buy the replacement board and fix the problem.

They fixed the furnace, that's the good news. The bad news is there is rain front rolling in and my left knee is telling me about it. So I'm under covers anyway.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Well, that was fast. I suppose they missed the actual cause of the failure.

Yeah, I suspect that as well.  Hopefully they will get it fix today.