• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

CW Poop:

Just had another make my ass bleed and make the toilet not flush bowel movement.  And this took about 30 minutes of trying, on and off, to pass it.  I really wish I knew what was causing these, as I would stop doing it.  My fluid intake and diet has been about the same and I haven't changed any drugs.  Hmm.  Of to check drug side effects anyway

Remeron has constipation as a side effect.
Bupropion has it as a side effect.
Invega has it as  side effect.

Looks like I'm just going to put up with it

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Perhaps you could do with some over the counter stool softeners.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I believe hydration helps. But Ijuin's suggestion sounds like a good plan. Perhaps your doctor might even prescribe something for you.

I talk to my provider in a few weeks.  I'm going to bring this up when I talk to her, see what she says.

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

I should start eating yogurt again.   Can't hurt and it's relatively cheap.

You're jinxing it. Now there'll be an incident involving a failure of an industrial yogurt tank, releasing a flood of a million gallons of Dannon on a formerly quiet little town. Oh, the humanity!

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

You're jinxing it. Now there'll be an incident involving a failure of an industrial yogurt tank, releasing a flood of a million gallons of Dannon on a formerly quiet little town. Oh, the humanity!

Like the great molasses flood in Boston?  Need more food related industrial accidents, however they shouldn't be deadly, just messy.

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

Like the great molasses flood in Boston?  Need more food related industrial accidents, however they shouldn't be deadly, just messy.

That was the one I was thinking of.

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

Need more food related industrial accidents, however they shouldn't be deadly, just messy.

There was a very recent candy factory explosion, but some people died.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That may not be the worst thing in the world.

Unlike many small towns, Yogurt has an active culture.

A lot of small town have a culture, it's often not a good one.

Middle aged women in SUV are out to get me. Had one pull out to make a right hand turn just as I, on my ebike, entered the intersection and was about half way through it.. I had right of way and she had a stop sign. Just barely avoided smacking in to her. If had been about 10 feet further in the intersection she would have hit me. Still shaking from it.

50 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Middle aged women in SUV are out to get me. Had one pull out to make a right hand turn just as I, on my ebike, entered the intersection and was about half way through it.. I had right of way and she had a stop sign. Just barely avoided smacking in to her. If had been about 10 feet further in the intersection she would have hit me. Still shaking from it.

Good heavens. I am glad you are okay.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Did you get the license number? Report her.

Between my bike run to get milk (and being forced to get skim milk), a very bad bus experience (they changed the schedule and there I either had to walk from Walgreens or wait 30 minutes due to it being lunch time for the driver on the return trip), a less then useful clinic visit, the ~.8 mile walk home I'm out of spoons.

For some reason my phone decided that it was in the Eastern time zone.  Fixing it was non trivial as it didn't want to take me setting it to central when using "net work time".  Fixed when I went to GPS time.  Weird.  I suspect that this was a side effect of the bulk update it did this morning.

58 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

'Updates' - I recall a time when that used to mean something useful was being applied.

I try to keep my electronics updated to the latest version for security reasons.  Granted most "exploits" of late (on Linux anyway) require you to have local access to the machine.  If some one has hands on access to a computer there really isn't much you can do to stop them from running rough shod over it.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

I try to keep my electronics updated to the latest version for security reasons.  Granted most "exploits" of late (on Linux anyway) require you to have local access to the machine.  If some one has hands on access to a computer there really isn't much you can do to stop them from running rough shod over it.

The last Windows 'upgrade' installed yet another way to launch their damn browser near the 'search' feature on the toolbar. This is in addition to the one that launches from the time and weather icons on the toolbar. Since, y'know, you didn't already choose to launch it from any of the other methods provided. "Oh, and do you want to make our browser your default browser?" - it's a bit like having a puppy humping your leg. Linux is a good option.

16 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The last Windows 'upgrade' installed yet another way to launch their damn browser near the 'search' feature on the toolbar. This is in addition to the one that launches from the time and weather icons on the toolbar. Since, y'know, you didn't already choose to launch it from any of the other methods provided. "Oh, and do you want to make our browser your default browser?" - it's a bit like having a puppy humping your leg. Linux is a good option.

I haven't turned on my sole Windows machine in about 3 months.  I need to do so and let it re-sync Dropbox.

Due to Daylight saving time, I got up earlier than normal.  I've done my standard morning things and sorta want to lay down and read, however going to bed at 10:45 in the morning is a bad idea, as my sleep schedule is just now getting to be "normal".  Time to work on Project X.  Even though I've down loaded the whole the WEG as one file it's so badly organized as to make it close to unusable.   It that or doom scroll Facebook and I'm not really up to that.

I'm feeling like crap. I've got body aches like there was a storm coming but according to Weather Underground there isn't any rain due until Sunday after next. Less than gruntled by this. Photos of Explorer when I get up, or maybe from the Chromebook's camera.

Yesterday I twisted my left ankle.  Today I bashed my right knee into the desk.  The universe doesn't want me to get out of bed.  I'm gonna carefully finish my tea and go back to bed.