• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

NP: Monday, May 16, 2016

13 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

my favorite gun in Borderlands was a either an assult rifle or a submachine gun, not sure which, that could eat it's entire ammo supply under a minute. Phasewalk right up to the middle of a group and then just hold down the trigger spraying bullets everywhere.

not one clip, the entire reserve. even with a full set of storage deck upgrades.  can't for the life of me remember where i got it... Probably didn't help that i knew the unlimited character upgrade points cheat...

This one?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chopper

Dropped by Motorhead (reanimated Sledge) in Knoxx DLC

You could stop it firing by changing guns.

My Borderlands setup was generally:

-Atlas/Jacobs masher (see above)

-Malliwan Volcano

-Malliwann Pestilent Defiler

-Dahl Penetrator (only one I ever found ) - the fully automatic sniper rifle

Yeah. I loved playing as Mordecai.

Min-maxing Zero was good fun too, but while they got level progression more balanced in the second game, the auto-crit mechanism made solo play really annoying.

And no. You didn't need that cheat.  Did it not just make it boring?

My best time in game was running round old haven 5 levels under the lowest leveled enemy, and engaging in guerilla warfare with an almost total reliance on my Defiler and corrosion grenades.

In my most recent playthrough of Borderlands 2, I found myself using the Slagga SMG, a Gentlemen's Volcano (+120% crit dmg sniper) and a Conference Call shotgun, the 4th slot switched around a lot.

13 hours ago, Baldrickk said:
On 5/17/2016 at 4:11 PM, InfiniteRemnant said:

my favorite gun in Borderlands was a either an assult rifle or a submachine gun, not sure which, that could eat it's entire ammo supply under a minute. Phasewalk right up to the middle of a group and then just hold down the trigger spraying bullets everywhere.

not one clip, the entire reserve. even with a full set of storage deck upgrades.  can't for the life of me remember where i got it... Probably didn't help that i knew the unlimited character upgrade points cheat...

This one?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chopper

Dropped by Motorhead (reanimated Sledge) in Knoxx DLC

You could stop it firing by changing guns.

no, definitely not. the gun i had had a white casing over black internals with (i think?) neon green highlights (or it could have been blue? i just know bits of it glowed.) and was generated by the core game. no dlc. Bullpup design clip in the back, clean toprail no sights or scope, disproportionate magazine, and the grip blended into the weapon the way a p90 or an f2000's would.

Actually, all of my guns had white casings. I sold/ditched anything that didn't. I figured with random generated drops i'd find something that worked well and looked good eventually.

EDIT: okay, no, looking at the wiki it was definitely a subgun. I remember being pissed off it used the same ammo as Bone Shredder. but it was a larger design.

11 hours ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

no, definitely not. the gun i had had a white casing over black internals with (i think?) neon green highlights (or it could have been blue? i just know bits of it glowed.) and was generated by the core game. no dlc. Bullpup design clip in the back, clean toprail no sights or scope, disproportionate magazine, and the grip blended into the weapon the way a p90 or an f2000's would.

Actually, all of my guns had white casings. I sold/ditched anything that didn't. I figured with random generated drops i'd find something that worked well and looked good eventually.

EDIT: okay, no, looking at the wiki it was definitely a subgun. I remember being pissed off it used the same ammo as Bone Shredder. but it was a larger design.

There were no smgs that autofired.

Wildcat had about 70 rounds in the clip though.

For a white weapon, it may have been an Atlas, but wildcat is -Dahl only

autofired? as in fired by itself? Never said it did that.
I said it could empty it's ammo supply absurdly quickly. not that it would do it by itself.
Also, why do you keep referring only to the premade weapons when 99% of the weapons in that game are generated and not on that list?