• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Friday May 27, 2016

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:
39 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I already mentioned: they'll probably fail to resist the temptation to use Grace. The "combination with my magic" seems like Fox will be using the watches.

Maybe, though I wonder if Fox could use the watches, I'd be more inclined to believe that Nanase would morph into Grace first, then create Fox already looking like Grace.

She can even cast spells. Although yes, they can do it like this too.

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I just don't see Nanase jumping at idea of being Tedd to get Ellen pregnant. She'd more likely use her male form from Grace's birthday

Jumping? No. Her first reaction will be she wouldn't like it. But I'm not sure if she would be able to ask for her male form from Grace's birthday in non-awkward way. Although ... she can always try this method. Ok. Totally more likely than trying Tedd form.

37 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Jumping? No. Her first reaction will be she wouldn't like it. But I'm not sure if she would be able to ask for her male form from Grace's birthday in non-awkward way. Although ... she can always try this method. Ok. Totally more likely than trying Tedd form.

Tedd did say Nanase could have a watch with ANY options she wanted, it's probably likely she already picked out a male form.

21 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Tedd did say Nanase could have a watch with ANY options she wanted, it's probably likely she already picked out a male form.

Oh, right, optionS. So, she might already be on way of getting it if she just don't forget.

16 hours ago, Scotty said:

Ellen did say at one point of being ok with a "friends with benefits" relationship with Sarah despite Sarah dating Elliot at that time. She could certainly feel the same about allowing Elliot that sort of relationship with Nanase, there needn't be anything physical going on between Ellen and Elliot. At the same time though, I don't think Ellen would bother suggesting it considering Elliot has Ashley now.

Ellen is (sort of) bisexual, but Nanase is definitely straight-up lesbian.  She never felt any physical attraction to Elliot even when they were dating and making out regularly.  Nanase would have no reason to want any sort of physical relationship with Elliot.

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Ellen is (sort of) bisexual, but Nanase is definitely straight-up lesbian.  She never felt any physical attraction to Elliot even when they were dating and making out regularly.  Nanase would have no reason to want any sort of physical relationship with Elliot.

Elliot as a male? No, Nanase isn't attracted to him in that way, but when Elliot is in a female form, we saw clear evidence that Nanase was turned on. Yes I can agree on a possibility that Nanase might have been thinking of Ellen in that outfit, but if we really want to get technical, Ellen is the female duplicate of Elliot, she's got all of Elliot's memories from before the diamond, even memories of having previously dated Nanase. Nanase knows this, and even though she was going through all that "it's gotta be the v5 pheromones, I'm not really gay" stuff, she probably also thought "well, she's got all of Elliot's memories so she already knows a lot about me and I technically know a lot about her so we could just skip the 'get to know each other' phase and go right into makeouts."