• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Urgent request: Please read.

Guys, I have been totally flooded with spam reports, and to make matters worse, the spammers themselves are making random reports to mess up the report center. I have to ask you to, when you encounter spam, send me a simple spam alarm personal message and mention which forum it is happening in. Clearing up the report center is a task in its own right and with this much happening I can't keep up with it.

Thanks in advance,

~tOH.

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

We have been getting a LOT of Spam on the forums recently.

Is there anything the rest of us can do?  Besides not hitting the "Report Post" button that is?

I'm not sure. I've tried to message Thom Revor but if any of you know if any other admins are active at the moment, that would be helpful. All I can do as moderator is deal with each spammer individually and that is taking a lot of effort. We need to get forum admins on the case. If nothing else, turn off automatic membership, for the bots are subverting that, I think.

8 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Is there any way that the forum data can be backed up in the event that this causes another crash? I certainly hope so ...

Don't look at me, I am just a glorified end user. One of a hundred monkeys typing away and occasionally spouting some inadvertent Shakespeare. :danshiftyeyes:

*blinks*

So...much....white.....

It's different, but I don't think that's a bad thing.  We'll all need to live with it a little bit to get used to it.  :-)

Thank you to Thom et al for their efforts on our behalf!

2 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Okay, just tried to edit a post and was reminded why we switched from white to blue last time.  Typing was invisible again.

Yeah, some of the nav links at the top are unreadable as well because of the white on white.