• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Monday, May 30, 2016 (Mall Elliot Sampling Bras)

Elliot has probably not been bra shopping while being so busty before, so she is more used to the bust size of her default form (probably a D/DD, whereas mallgirl form is like 3+ cup sizes bigger).

53 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Ellen would have more experience here.

While undoubtedly true, I'm going under the assumption that Ashley is right outside the changing room, while Ellen is with Nanase, Diane, and Charlotte figuring out how to locate a griffin.

2 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

While undoubtedly true, I'm going under the assumption that Ashley is right outside the changing room, while Ellen is with Nanase, Diane, and Charlotte figuring out how to locate a griffin.

Not sure how you could assume this happened on their first date, if anything Ashley was getting a good idea as to the size of bras Elliot would need in that form. Second date fittings for sure though. :D

Man, all the polls for the June set are going the exact opposite way I'd prefer them to, across the board. Both first and second places. (Also, earlier I got an email saying Dan had hit 3600...but someone dropped out and we're at 3599 D: ).

As for this pinup...hmm. I was expecting something different. Partly because I didn't realize this was the solo image, rather than the two person image. Thought it'd be Elliot trying on bras while Ashley helped, as iirc the original comment was something about Elliot trying bras on on a date with Ashley. Ah well. Hopefully the rest of this months are more interesting to me.

5 hours ago, Matoyak said:

but someone dropped out and we're at 3599

Odd, I haven't seen it drop below 3600 since it was met, though whats weirder is it's gone up to $3607 but only gained 2 more patrons, it made me wonder if a bunch of existing patrons upped their pledge from $1 to $3 or $5. I'm bracing for tonight though when the month switches over and patreon dumps those that don't have recurring pledges.

12 hours ago, ijuin said:

Elliot has probably not been bra shopping while being so busty before, so she is more used to the bust size of her default form (probably a D/DD, whereas mallgirl form is like 3+ cup sizes bigger).

Tedd's mistake that led to Elliot's initial transformation wound up with Elliot in the Ellen form for about a week. Ever since then, all of Elliot's female transformations have included clothes.   I suspect that there are a lot of details to living as a female that Elliot still does not know.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I suspect that there are a lot of details to living as a female that Elliot still does not know.

Especially one that would require him to remain in female form for at least 28 days ... :danshiftyeyes:

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

Odd, I haven't seen it drop below 3600 since it was met, though whats weirder is it's gone up to $3607 but only gained 2 more patrons, it made me wonder if a bunch of existing patrons upped their pledge from $1 to $3 or $5. I'm bracing for tonight though when the month switches over and patreon dumps those that don't have recurring pledges.

I've seen it hovering between 3599 and 3604 for the past couple days. Totally expecting it to drop by 40 or 50 dollars once the cards actually start getting charged in a day or two though. If it doesn't I will be (pleasantly) shocked.

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd's mistake that led to Elliot's initial transformation wound up with Elliot in the Ellen form for about a week. Ever since then, all of Elliot's female transformations have included clothes.   I suspect that there are a lot of details to living as a female that Elliot still does not know.

Elliot's first....four(?) transformations didn't include clothes, there was his escape from the ropes in The Nest, showing Ellen and Nanase his female form after getting home from The Nest, and the two accidental morphs caused by energy buildups. Those times though, he wasn't thinking about clothing, so it wasn't until the first time he morphed before bed that he thought about clothes.

6 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

building on that, when Tedd first shot Elliot with the TF Gun, Elliot's body was also the only thing that changed...

That's a given since the TFG isn't capable (yet) of transforming clothing.

18 hours ago, Howitzer said:

I've seen it hovering between 3599 and 3604 for the past couple days. Totally expecting it to drop by 40 or 50 dollars once the cards actually start getting charged in a day or two though. If it doesn't I will be (pleasantly) shocked.

Well, the charging has begun, and it suddenly dropped down to 3512, which is actually a bit more then I expected. No second place two character pinup.

5 hours ago, Howitzer said:

Well, the charging has begun, and it suddenly dropped down to 3512, which is actually a bit more then I expected. No second place two character pinup.

I recall back when it got to $3200, it was around the time of voting as well but then it dropped below due to the change of pay cycle but Dan still added the second "my choice" just because the $3200 for that month was covered, so Dan's guaranteed to be getting $3600 from May so he should still honour the second place 2 character pinup for June.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I recall back when it got to $3200, it was around the time of voting as well but then it dropped below due to the change of pay cycle but Dan still added the second "my choice" just because the $3200 for that month was covered, so Dan's guaranteed to be getting $3600 from May so he should still honour the second place 2 character pinup for June.

Except we don't actually know it's been covered. Some of that is probably from Patron adjusting minor this due to fee changes and what not, but I guarantee that a lot of it is due to declined credit cards.

10 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

That was because Patreon changed the way they displayed the pledges to more accurately reflect what creators were getting. It didn't change what Dan was receiving, just how it was being displayed.

Right now, the reason the amount is dropping is due to pledges not going through due to cancelled credit cards and the like, as always happens when people start getting charged at the beginning of each month. What the amount said yesterday doesn't mean anything.

I'm sure that once we go above 3600, and it stays there after the first of the month, we'll start getting the next tier. 

No this was after the change in how pledges were displayed.

So far as I've been able to tell, when a pledge is made, that money is taken out of the patron's account, so when it shows up on the patreon page, that money is there, what the amount said yesterday was the amount that was made for May. Now that it's June, those that didn't have recurring payment set up or not enough funds in paypal were dropped.

So Dan should be able to do the second 2 character pinup for June, but if it doesn't get back to $3600 before the end of June, he won't have to so a second 2 character for July.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

So far as I've been able to tell, when a pledge is made, that money is taken out of the patron's account,

Well there's your problem right there. Unless you're a creator, why would you have any money in your Patreon account at all? I certainly don't. I have it set up to take my pledge out via paypal at the beginning of each month, and I'm sure a lot of other people either do that or have a credit card set up as well.

I'm sure that IF you have cash in a Patreon account, it will take that first, and might even do it right away (not sure on that part, as I've never tried it), but I'm sure that people who actually do it that way are a tiny percentage of the total number of donators.

The amount pledged is never ever the amount you get when cards get charged, because cards get declined.

28 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Well there's your problem right there. Unless you're a creator, why would you have any money in your Patreon account at all? I certainly don't. I have it set up to take my pledge out via paypal at the beginning of each month, and I'm sure a lot of other people either do that or have a credit card set up as well.

I'm sure that IF you have cash in a Patreon account, it will take that first, and might even do it right away (not sure on that part, as I've never tried it), but I'm sure that people who actually do it that way are a tiny percentage of the total number of donators.

The amount pledged is never ever the amount you get when cards get charged, because cards get declined.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I could have swore that when I first pledged on patreon, it immediately took money out of my paypal. It's seems like it could be easily abused if someone could pledge halfway through a month, get to see everything that a creator has done that was locked to patrons only, then pull the money out of paypal before the month ticks over .

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I could have swore that when I first pledged on patreon, it immediately took money out of my paypal. It's seems like it could be easily abused if someone could pledge halfway through a month, get to see everything that a creator has done that was locked to patrons only, then pull the money out of paypal before the month ticks over .

AFAIK you're charged when you first sign up, and then monthly (start of month) from there on out.

Just now, Matoyak said:

AFAIK you're charged when you first sign up, and then monthly from there on out.

So yeah, that should mean that when it said there was $3600 in pledges, then that money had already been collected from all patrons, and once the month ticked over, those that either didn't have enough to do another month or didn't set up recurring pledges got dropped.

Just now, Scotty said:

So yeah, that should mean that when it said there was $3600 in pledges, then that money had already been collected from all patrons, and once the month ticked over, those that either didn't have enough to do another month or didn't set up recurring pledges got dropped.

Though this month Patreon is changing how it's done. I think it was set up to where people paid for the previous month, and now they've set it to where people pay for the upcoming month? That, or the charges are now up front? Not certain exactly, but there was a change that will go into effect for June. I can't find the exact info right now, but here's two articles on Patreon about it:

https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209777053-When-do-payments-get-processed-

https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208404313-Why-was-I-charged-immediately-Will-You-Charge-Me-Again-