• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Monday, May 30, 2016 (Mall Elliot Sampling Bras)

On 05/31/2016 at 3:12 AM, Scotty said:

Elliot has had limited experience in this regard as there was only one time she had to find a bra to wear, all the other times she automatically had a proper fitting bra after morphing.

And there is no reason why he should be getting more experience. Elliot always morphs WITH clothes now ... and she doesn't stay in woman form long enough to need to change. Well, wouldn't be only pinup which is unlikely to happen in canon.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the biggest bra available in the shop.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:
10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Measure Twice.
Cut Once.

Unless you are Heatwave, of course.

Even then. She can weld them back together but it wouldn't be same.

6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

And there is no reason why he should be getting more experience. Elliot always morphs WITH clothes now ... and she doesn't stay in woman form long enough to need to change. Well, wouldn't be only pinup which is unlikely to happen in canon.

Well...one reason Elliot would want to try on clothes is if he's buying something for Ellen, it'd be a lot better for him to just shift into Ellen mode and try on stuff rather than attempt to morph the clothes.

Another reason would really be just for fun. Nanase and Ellen swap clothes, why couldn't Elliot and Ashley?

16 minutes ago, Scotty said:
28 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well...one reason Elliot would want to try on clothes is if he's buying something for Ellen, it'd be a lot better for him to just shift into Ellen mode and try on stuff rather than attempt to morph the clothes.

Another reason would really be just for fun. Nanase and Ellen swap clothes, why couldn't Elliot and Ashley?

Well ... ok, that is technically more experience, although neither would explain this. If he's buying something for Ellen, he would be looking as Ellen, and if he would be swapping clothes, it would be just swapping, not that huge pile of bras behind him ... also, Ashley will be there.

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well ... ok, that is technically more experience, although neither would explain this. If he's buying something for Ellen, he would be looking as Ellen, and if he would be swapping clothes, it would be just swapping, not that huge pile of bras behind him ... also, Ashley will be there.

Swapping clothes was just one example, but I can also see Ashley and Elliot in the mall and Ashley going "Ooh! You should try these on!" Especially if Elliot went out in a predetermined form, it'd be safer than morphing in public again.

6 minutes ago, Scotty said:
33 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Swapping clothes was just one example, but I can also see Ashley and Elliot in the mall and Ashley going "Ooh! You should try these on!" Especially if Elliot went out in a predetermined form, it'd be safer than morphing in public again.

Except Ashley would then not try to get him trying something which obviously don't fit, would she?

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Except Ashley would then not try to get him trying something which obviously don't fit, would she?

It's possible they could have underestimated Elliot's size, or maybe Ashley was too excited about how something might look that she forgot to check the tag for the size.

38 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Okay, I'm sorry, but with that pink hair, yellow pants and big boobs, all I see is Fluttershy.

Which is perfectly fine with me.

The distraction Tedd and mall Elliot sketchbook is also very much Futtershy.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:
3 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Okay, I'm sorry, but with that pink hair, yellow pants and big boobs, all I see is Fluttershy.

Which is perfectly fine with me.

The distraction Tedd and mall Elliot sketchbook is also very much Futtershy.

Well, when Dan did the sketchbook entry for her, he stated he almost did give her a yellow outfit to go with the pink hair but decided against it because it made her look like a humanized Fluttershy.