• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 (Tea News Sequel)

I have 4 boxes of 160 count PGT tea bags.  Britain's most popular tea.   Must not be this.  And I've been drinking enough it should have triggered by now.

On 06/01/2016 at 4:06 AM, Scotty said:

So, drink enough tea, and your clothes disappear. Good to know.

They don't disappear completely. She still has a shirt. I suppose it will eventually change to necklace.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

They don't disappear completely. She still has a shirt. I suppose it will eventually change to necklace.

The jacket was the largest piece of clothing on her, so of course it'd be the last to shrink out of existence. :)

For health department regulations, she must wear shoes and shirt.

If this tea, like early shrink soda, can not properly adjust clothes while the body alters shape and size, it may be necessary to remove the clothes for simple survival.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If this tea, like early shrink soda, can not properly adjust clothes while the body alters shape and size, it may be necessary to remove the clothes for simple survival.

Alternatively, the clothes can remove itself by becoming too thin to handle the strain and ... is "snap" the correct word?

Maybe in the case of the tea, the clothes just become so thin that they aren't visible, then as the tea effects wear off, the clothes slowly return to their original form.

35 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Hot damn! Er, Carol? You know you're in public, right? Or have you decided to pursue a rather different career or something?

"You filming Phil?"

Ignore pannels 3 and 4

1445588745-2015-10-23c092_standardproced