• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Robin

We Begin Anew!

17 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Whoa you're right. The "X replied to Y's topic in Z".

... frankly, the rule for "div p.ipsType_blendLinks, div p.ipsType_blendLinks span.ipsType_light" is very suspicious, as it sets both white text AND white background. For the source it's at least not the same rule.

It really seems like a CSS or JS file from another site was dropped in a tad too hastily, when combined with the other color and layout issues this one has over the initial one on the forums. I mean, it's rather nice that we're not AS blinded by the vast swaths of white, so I'm not saying we should go back or anything. Merely that this one needs some tweaks :P

I'm a bit late (like, a month or so), but I guess I've never been incredibly active here anyway ^_^; I'm very glad to see the forum is back online and I honestly like the new graphical style. I'm alright with starting over too. Just glad I have somewhere to discuss webcomics again :3

Hey guys!

Head on over to the archives. Robin has just posted up Blue Moon Reflections, which is a canon story. Yep! It happened! 

A fast-moving Katie & Samantha story, we get peeks into the nature of werewolves in the Wotch universe, as well as a glimpse of the deep past of Wolfie's family history, complete with an appearance of the Wotch of that time.

Enjoy!

Tweener

10 hours ago, llirbwerdnadivad said:

There was a crash? What happened? o.O

Th server crashed. To the ground. While being carried up some stairs.

Was the server upgraded again? I don't think the violet background is done correctly ... (specifically, the ipsAreaBackground_light div, .ipsAreaBackground_light td {background-color: rgba(220, 220, 255, 0.9);}) ... I mean, sure, it makes easier to edit posts, but ... it looks weird especially around quotes, also I still think it's the color of TEXT which should change, not background ...

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I'm also seeing practically none of the user avatars, in either message summary or page display modes.

I'm seeing your's and mine. How are you viewing the site?

11 hours ago, partner555 said:
13 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I'm also seeing practically none of the user avatars, in either message summary or page display modes.

I'm seeing your's and mine. How are you viewing the site?

I don't see them either. Is it possible you have them cached?

42 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I don't see them either. Is it possible you have them cached?

No idea, I was viewing them in my laptop.

Now that I'm on my tablet though, I'm not seeing it.

Where did the navigation go? How do I get from subforum to parent forum?

Also, the problem with text being white-on-white when editing is back.

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Where did the navigation go? How do I get from subforum to parent forum?

Directly below where it says "Forums   Staff   Online Users", between that and "Announcements".  It's white on almost white, and small.  Or resize your window to be small enough to trigger the mobile layout.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:21 AM, chridd said:

Directly below where it says "Forums   Staff   Online Users", between that and "Announcements".

Oh.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:21 AM, chridd said:

It's white on almost white, and small. 

... what's with all that white?

... ok, I add it to my "fix 910cmx" bookmarklet.

@Thom Revor @Robin I've been contacted by someone who is attempting to sign up for the forums but is unable to, giving this screencap, suggestive of a CAPCHA API which is no longer operational:unknown.png

Could this be looked into?